• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Open Secret: Malays and Hokkiens are vulgar morons.......

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The reason why the ruling party is forever in power is because the Malays and Hokkiens support them.....Hokkiens are the largest Chinese dialect group here.............but this is not the open secret.....the open secret is they're vulgar morons because they use the word lobang to mean tips or opportunity........and the Malays and Hokkiens use lobang and kangtao respectively........

But lobang and kangtao mean the fucking cheebye hole, right?........and yet their women folks also use such vulgar words.....really fucking morons, correct or not?

Comment, comment please. :biggrin:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Y u think I damn fucking dulan the fuckiens? They are a bunch of kia su, kia see, kia bor, kiam siup, die dont want face bunch of people. All the other dialect groups combine is still less than these fuckiens and 75% of chinese r fuckiens therefore they r nearly 1/2 the popn b4 the floodgates were open.

So they should shoulder most of the responsibility of pappies dominating singkies life. Also I was told that spore development was due to capable hokkein pappies like Goh Keng Swee, ong teng chong etc. But a typical fuckien will always kow tow to a hakka..and when old fart ask them to fuck off they did so quietly with their tails between their legs. Giving old fart n pinky total control of the state. And fucking up the lives of singkies.

U can always trust a fuckien to do the dirty work of the hakkas.

Look at places dominated by fuckiens. .jakarta, manila, Taiwan etc. All fuck up places with the exception of penang..its fuck up cos they r the biggest selfish cowards there r...if hong kong was dominated by fuckiens. .the northerners will b happy like fuck as they just got a bunch of yes men to make governance a whole lot easier.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Y u think I damn fucking dulan the fuckiens?

Cantos are dumb fucks. Hongkies rather be fucked by the ang mohs than their fellow men. And what great things cantos in sinkieland do? If majority in sinkieland are cantos, more men and women will be spgs. Some cantos migrate to aust also cannot make it and blame a small party like the greens for their misery. Such loser.

Last edited by a moderator:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The hongkies r doing better than many singkie fuckiens in oz. Many of them run businesses etc..whereas most of the singkies in oz are just employees....and in HK now protesters r waving the HK colonial flag..as the white man did a better job than mandarin speaking dogs...

Abt hk getting fuck by Whites is better than fuckiens getting fucked by pappies. Hakkas. Ah nehs. Ah pinoys , ah tiongs and all other shit the pap allows into singkieland.

Cantos are dumb fucks. Hongkies rather be fucked by the ang mohs than their fellow men. And what brat things cantos in sinkieland do? Some cantos migrate to aust also cannot make it and blame a small party like the greens for their misery. Such loser.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The hongkies r doing better than many singkie fuckiens in oz. Many of them run businesses etc..whereas most of the singkies in oz are just employees....

Get your facts right lah, many hongkies cannot get a job in aust and have no choice but to be self employed. Stamford land hotels in aust own by a sinkie.
Those cantos from sg that can't make it in aust should just migrate to hongkong if they can't stand sg or aust. Such fucking loser.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Alot of viets etc also became self employed due to the same reasons n they r doing well in ozland. No different than the hongkies..so u get yr facts right 1st...

Get your facts right lah, many hongkies cannot get a job in aust and have no choice but to be self employed. Stamford land hotels in aust own by a sinkie.
Those cantos from sg that can't make it in aust should just migrate to hongkong if they can't stand sg or aust. Such fucking loser.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Alot of viets etc also became self employed due to the same reasons n they r doing well in ozland. No different than the hongkies..so u get yr facts right 1st...

I will not debate further on with a fucking loser who blames a small party like the greens for his misery in aust.
Simply shows this person has no idea of the whole scheme of things.
Many early hongkies can't speak English or speak crap English affecting their opportunity to get employed. Many I know are not enterprising and rather be workers. don't bring up a few hongkie restaurant owners and talk about enterprising spirit with me.
The viets are of a different background I'll not branch into but I can bet I know them way way better than you.
There are also the Malaysians, the prcs, the Taiwanese, Thais, etc.
Sinkies are considered migrants of a smaller group and education shaped us into workers' mindset. then again, there are business owners in them. Your Samleong is an enterprising one.

If you hate the hokkiens as the majority dialect in sg, you can migrate to hongkong to speak canto all the time. Oh, and guangdong.

Last edited:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U dont know how the greens work in ozland,,,so dont sprout shit,,,u have no fucking idea of anything,,and your nick is right,,,SgGoneWrong due to fuckswits like u,,,

I will not debate further on with a fucking loser who blames a small party like the greens for his misery in aust.

Last edited by a moderator:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
so whose running Singapore?fuckkiens or hakkas?whos implementing our open door policy?

is LHL and Ho jinx a hakka?our government is getting infiltrated by fts as well........this place is fucked....