• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WP Achieved way beyond people's expectation

barbarachong

Alfrescian
Loyal
have a good laugh haha

10670221_719815541407790_709458170704051173_n.jpg

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
10592901_711792715553514_3692532967194302748_n.jpg
ivns7SJ.gif

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/nF0yxpAlinI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Above video is downloaded from The Real Singapore

Source: The Real Singapore
Post date: 7 Nov 2013 - 11:36am

INDIAN DRIVER WHO REVERSED INTO TAXI THEN THREATENED TO SUE HIM IS A PAP MEMBER

wAnqMxW.png

The recent video showing a van driven by a lady reversing into a Taxi went viral online after the taxi uncle uploaded it and explained how the van had reveresed into him before the driver and her passenger came out to scold the taxi uncle.

The two ladies in the car had claimed that it was the Taxi uncle who was at fault and according to the uncle's recount of events, they even threatened to sue him.

Fortunately, the video he took with his dashcam showed the truth of what happened and clearly shows the van reversing for quite some time before banging into the taxi.

The original video here:

http://on.fb.me/1a9lgYX

Since the video spread online, some netizens have gone to the effort to CSI the two ladies in the video and have found that they are in fact active PAP members.

The Driver:
indicar2.PNG

Her facebok profile is https://www.facebook.com/thenkumari.deenanaidu however she has since removed her profile.

According to photos uploaded by other members of her family, she is an active PAP member who was allowed to go door to door with MP Inderjit Singh last election:

indiecar9.PNG

http://on.fb.me/1bcUfmK

She was even one of the few loyal PAP members who was allowed to ride in the PAP car to wave at residents at Ang Mo Kio GRC (lady on the extreme right):

indicar7.jpg

The Passenger:
indicar1.PNG

Her facebook profile picture:

indiecar4.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/chandramathi.klic

The passenger is also a PAP member, even asking her facebook friends to "like" Lee Hsien Loong's page:

indicar5.PNG

Confirming that it is her at the scene of the accident is a photo uploaded by one of her family members:

indicar3.jpg

http://on.fb.me/16Iyvzn

Uploaded by her husband: Deena Thayalan Naidu

On Facebook, they continued to complain that the taxi driver was in the wrong:

indiecar10.png

The family appears to own the company TY Enterprise Pte Ltd as they all hold positions such as chairman, executive or director in the company.

It also appears that despite being active PAP members, their family has been in trouble and fined before for not abiding by the MOM employment act.

According to a TNP report in Oct 2011, TY Enterprise, which provides cleaning services, has been charged in Court before, for inflating foreign workers’ salaries artificially to illegally obtain S-passes for their workers:

indicar11.jpg

It seems that both the ladies in the car are actively involved in PAP and some netizens have even speculated that maybe they will get fielded as a PAP candidate in 2016 for having such "close relationship" with the PAP.

From what we understand from a former YPAP member, most PAP members are only able to give out fliers or do "sai kang" for the PAP. Only potential MP candidates or the very well-connected are able to ride with the MPs to wave at residents and follow a MP/Minister closely for walk-abouts and door to door sessions.

In fact, they fit the typical profile of a PAP member perfectly. Netizens revealed that this family stays in a landed property and are clearly well off. They even have the PAP mindset of wanting to sue citizens over small matters.

This taxi uncle is a good representation of the average Singaporean who probably is not particularly wealthy but works hard for his living. The 2 ladies clearly did not care for the welfare of the uncle and straight away assumed that they were in the right and he was in the wrong. If he had not had the use of modern technology such as his dashcam, this case could have very well finished with the uncle being faulted and having to pay for all the damages.

He might not be able to afford a decent lawyer to show that he is innocent and he would be helpless.

Is the PAP only attracting this type of people to join their ranks? People with elite status and with the mindset that they are always in the right? People who want to threaten other citizens because they know that they have the money to hire good lawyers like Davinder Singh from Drew & Napier?

With social media and modern techonlogy, the PAP's style of threatening citizens with legal lawsuits is no longer effective. They can no longer get away with claiming to be right in every situation.

In the past, they got away with this and victims of their legal games such as Chee Soon Juan were made bankrupt and painted by the media to be a madman. However, times have changed and this old mindset is causing the PAP to lose support everyday.

People will not tolerate being bullied by the elites anymore.

Always remember this Singaporeans, the elites are the few while we are the many.

End Of Article​

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
this one is good

10646849_760657090659549_1553554464233096768_n.jpg

after so many years, party against people totally no hiew their residents and sleep on the job. and that is already doing part time work.

the 60% are trulee a bunch of gong chee bye.

barbarachong

Alfrescian
Loyal
WP MP totally forget to bring brains to parliament. Vote for WP HUAT AH!!!!...they huat not the people hor. BTW someone is driving sport car and doing things against Singaporean. No need to hide, people are watching

10676381_721556567900354_7156087761664951405_n.jpg

barbarachong

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought only MP nvr bring brain...ended up even party boss also nvr bring brain...vote for WP...HUAT AH...They huat not the people hor.

10670058_719321944790483_376638591372420353_n.jpg

barbarachong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good to bookmark this for reference.

Wonder how many are paid or are they all volunteers :eek::eek::eek:

Yes I am paid to support...I am paid by enjoying PAP's good work that bring Singapore from 3rd world to first. What about you guys? What have you contributed other than KPKB. You guys are a bunch of loser who can't achieve in life and blame everyone else.

Wedge

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes I am paid to support...I am paid by enjoying PAP's good work that bring Singapore from 3rd world to first. What about you guys? What have you contributed other than KPKB. You guys are a bunch of loser who can't achieve in life and blame everyone else.

Bookmarked

Wedge

Alfrescian
Loyal

Are u paid to smear Apple brands and support China made phones? :biggrin:

barbarachong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fucked quality of flat built by PAP gahmen

look at how the reinforcement bars were arranged .. Hoii .. PAP closed 2 eyes during construction ah?

I am a girl I don't know how to anwser this type of uncle question. I got NO COMMENT, NO COMMENT...

10292139_660789577310387_4057153426599932253_n.jpg

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this one is good

10646849_760657090659549_1553554464233096768_n.jpg

after so many years, party against people totally no hiew their residents and sleep on the job. and that is already doing part time work.

the 60% are trulee a bunch of gong chee bye.

Yes. These bunch of people above needs to be given a real Thumping !!:mad: