• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

China Scum and Pest Bring A Lot of Nuisance to Singapore

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And here's some history lessons from a Tiong history professor which tells of what Chairman Mao had done. What the Japs had done in Nanjing is child's play by comparison.

[video=youtube;bkGowhtbcjQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkGowhtbcjQ[/video]

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
In comparison Sinkies are much more easy to exterminate, no root no brain, no ball, selfish, naive, stupid, kiabuo...

You must be living under a rock if you think anyone can exterminate the Chinese population. Think of eliminating the Nehs first, then if successful, can look for China.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thailand I'm not sure but Msia also got invaded in ww2 right?
If so, it's not about betrayal, but they can't even save their own ass.

Thailand surrendered without a fight. Malaysia is not that much better.
The Chinese were slaughtered in Malaysia and Singapore and everywhere the Nipponese invaded because of the
resistance China posed to the Nipponese and the funds overseas Chinese gave to the war fund.

It's the same now......if China is invaded and provides resistance, if the Nipponese come to Singapore, history will
repeat itself.......especially so these bastard know we always watch AV, sure they will bayonet us without mercy.

Better stick to supporting China. No regrets.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thailand surrendered without a fight. Malaysia is not that much better.
The Chinese were slaughtered in Malaysia and Singapore and everywhere the Nipponese invaded because of the
resistance China posed to the Nipponese and the funds overseas Chinese gave to the war fund.

It's the same now......if China is invaded and provides resistance, if the Nipponese come to Singapore, history will
repeat itself.......especially so these bastard know we always watch AV, sure they will bayonet us without mercy.

Better stick to supporting China. No regrets.

Sinkies no need support china or jap lah, will be extinct soon under pap rule.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkies no need support china or jap lah, will be extinct soon under pap rule.

Think lah.......of course I support China, because Singapore will be ruled by China in 10 years time. Only idiots still think Singapore can be independent. The country is oredi looted and if China dun cum to the rescue, our women will becum maids and the men sucking cocks in Queenstown Swimming Complex.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tat is due to the fact that singkieland is dominated by fuckiens..

LOL.....very true leh.

They're the shameless ones who like to fark each other's mother smelly cheebye all the time.....even their women folks oso liddat.

Never a day hv I cum across in a coffeeshop or wet market that I never hear such vulgarities........and now they're trying to bring back such language in the mother tongue campaign.......horrors.......

Frankly, when I hear the PRC mei meis here speak, I never hear such vulgarities........only this dialect group is prone to such shameless language............LMAO!.........KNN