• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PM LHL Sucking Up to PRC ?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I have no freaking idea what the our dear leader PM LHL is talking about - Singapore prospering with Chinese cities? Never learn from his father's big mistake in Suzhou. Just look at that stupid grin?

Singapore can prosper along with Chinese cities, says PM Lee
Published on Sep 19, 2014 8:32 AM
By Rachel Chang In Hong Kong

On Beijing's proposal for a government- level project in its western region, Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong said Singapore will proceed with it if it fulfils the objectives of being commercially viable and breaking new policy ground. He said the Singapore Government has not yet committed to the idea, which would stretch its resources. -- PHOTO: LIANHE ZAOBAO

China's cities are rising and developing rapidly, and Singapore can prosper with them - but only if it continues to move forward with the region.

Speaking to reporters at the end of a week-long trip to southern China yesterday, Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong noted how cities such as Guangzhou and Shenzhen have transformed and caught up with Singapore since his last visit almost a decade ago. And in Hong Kong, which he visited this week after 13 years, he saw that its planners are positioning the city "for the next 30 years", he added.

"We have to be part of this. And our attitude must be that, it is good that the region is prospering, so long as we are also moving with it," he said.

Asked if China's fast-rising second-tier cities are a threat to Singapore, he said: "If you don't move, of course it is a threat. But if you continue to move, then we prosper with them."

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lee Hsien Loong is like the old rich widow who is going to receive the Yang Yin treatment.

The parallels are identical, albeit this is on a national/international scale. :wink:

He's just going to plonk down cash on more industrial parks. :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This picture is even better. :biggrin:

pm-lee-hk-data.jpg

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
When this pink shirt wearing bapok and his male wife who is the worse fund manager in the world show up in GZ, those Chinese business men and politicians are cumming in their pants. They are tripping over each other trying to fleece the 2 dumbest people in singapore with the most money. taxpayer money. Foreign People who make money in GZ and Shenzhen are few and far between. I personally know an Indian from Canada that is a big developer in Shenzhen. But he knows how to cultivate the right officials and give them guanxi and other benefits. These fucking sinkie bureaucrats go to china to do business for the Temasek, and GIC, know how to wine and dine the chinese officials (and the right ones too), buy them call girls, send their kids for overseas schooling, etc? I don't think so.

He want to move with china cities, be like them? GZ is polluted like hell, I wonder if this idiot and his wife ever got out of their limo during the visit to GZ and breathe the air? I have. Every year u stay in GZ shortens your life by one month, and we are suppose to be like them? no thanks.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He want to move with china cities, be like them? GZ is polluted like hell, I wonder if this idiot and his wife ever got out of their limo during the visit to GZ and breathe the air? I have. Every year u stay in GZ shortens your life by one month, and we are suppose to be like them? no thanks.

I must apologise to LHL. I thought he was skiving overseas because of the haze in Spore:o

PaulStanley

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I have no freaking idea what the our dear leader PM LHL is talking about - Singapore prospering with Chinese cities? Never learn from his father's big mistake in Suzhou. Just look at that stupid grin?

Si froggy... Well his gay doggy Baey Yam Keng won't be pleased to know that i am a thorn to his PAP IB in this forum to smear mainlanders and prevent his IB from making it to be a pro China forum. All those tiongs, PRs lurking in this forum will get their daily dosage of PRC shit from me. :biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
but but but............ i thought LHL loves shit skins?

Aren't shit skins going to replace sinkies?

Aren't we all going to eat our char kway teow with our bare hands?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
when he open his mouth, see your CPF gone and increase another few years before you see first money, or die early.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
He goes oversea, no sing praise of FT grassroot leaders cannot show it is a beneficial scheme to the country!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not the first time he sucked up to China. :wink:

[video=youtube;NAZfPprXKw4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAZfPprXKw4[/video]