• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Was CHC Sharon Tan touched by the Holy Spirit?

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't care the bunch of monkey got jail but not SW because my brother can't vomit for donkey year!!!

I don't care if any of the CHC bitches get jailed as long as Kong Hee himself gets jailed.

Embezzlement is embezzlement. It is an open and shut case. The trial has dragged for too goddamned long.

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Love is in the eyes of the beholder ma! I hope SW always do me kala-ok.

bro, think you got ele shock by this SW bitch look until you kah put...this sort of serina wee pattern, one can so many in the kala-ok :biggrin:

dun think sharon tan will get jail....even if she's convicted