• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Strange photo of Lee Kuan Yew’s birthday

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Interesting observation - http://www.theonlinecitizen.com/2014/09/strange-photo-of-lee-kuan-yews-birthday/

lky-bday-photo-3.jpg

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
anyone think its sad LKY birthday celebrations is always surrounded by a bunch of PLPs?

doesnt he have any real friends?

i bet all his rivals like tunku abdul rahman and mahatir had many good old friends.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1 candle for 90 years of existence and 1 year of getting stuck on adult diapers and a wheelchair. congrats! you made it past 90! banzai! :biggrin:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
these cheery pickers are crowding him for goodies. He choose to have them crowded around him so he can stay in Istana, what else.

anyone think its sad LKY birthday celebrations is always surrounded by a bunch of PLPs?

doesnt he have any real friends?

i bet all his rivals like tunku abdul rahman and mahatir had many good old friends.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
So is he dead or what? Truth hurts so much they must photo shop? At least North Korea tells the truth when Dear Leader dies.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hospital ward, SGH. The women were not identified because they were the nurses looking after the living dead.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
many such photos are also common in our food centres...where we see the stall owners posing with a
mediacorpse .... :biggrin:

yesterday, was having morning coffee at coffee shop then this old mediacocx actor came in and everybody crowned around took turn to take photo with him then he looked at me like ... eh! dahwant to take photo with me ah?