• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PRC Famous Director with Chiobu Wife (Kitty Zhang) Call Chickens for 3some

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mainland Chinese director, Wang Quanan (王全安), was arrested for procuring prostitution services. While wife Kitty Zhang (張雨綺) was attending New York Fashion Week, Wang paid for sex three nights in a row, which included a “threesome” with two prostitutes.

A sixth-generation Chinese film director, Wang’s films have been well-received at international film festivals. He won the prestigious Golden Bear award for Tuya’s Marriage <圖雅的婚事> at the 2007 Berlin International Film Festival.

On September 10, Wang was arrested for paying for the services of prostitutes, which is illegal in China. Beijing authorities stated Wang confessed he paid 800 RMB for the prostitutes. “After further investigation, it is confirmed that Mr. Wang called for prostitutes on September 8, 9, and 10. On September 9, he was simultaneously involved with two [prostitutes].”

The police arrested eight other people involved in the illegal sex crime. Further investigations will be conducted.

Rocky Marriage with Kitty Zhang?

After his first marriage with actress Yu Nan (余男) ended in 2009, Wang married rising star, Kitty Zhang, in 2011. When pursuing Kitty, Wang had showered her with expensive gifts. He proposed with a 6 million RMB diamond ring. The couple had a lavish wedding in the Maldives and cruised the Greek islands on their honeymoon.

In response to her husband’s arrest, Kitty stated that she is very hurt by his infidelity. Although the couple was rumored to have entered a rocky stage in their marriage since last year, Kitty said she will take on the burden and responsibility along with Wang.

However, the public was incredulous and less forgiving towards Wang, who was slammed for cheating and paying for sex when he was already married to a gorgeous wife.

Celebrities Comment on Wang’s Arrest

Wang’s arrest and infidelity in marriage prompted angry reactions from Chinese celebrities. Acclaimed Mainland actor Song Honglei (孫紅雷) remarked, “Maybe there is a problem with his brain. Since I was young, my parents taught me that some things cannot be touched and there will be a price to be paid. This violates my perspective towards love.”

Vicki Zhao (趙薇), who worked with Kitty Zhang in the past, said she will call to offer her comfort. Vicki said, “It’s already difficult for ordinary couples to manage their marriage. For artistes like us who have busy schedules, there is a need for [proper] communication.”

Hong Kong actress Chrissie Chau (周秀娜) said, “I’m not married yet and don’t know how to handle this problem. However, if I were Kitty Zhang, it will depend on how much I love him! It’s already wrong to pay for prostitution services, but cheating in a marriage makes it even more wrong!”

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anyone know how seriously the PRC chinese consider marriage:confused:

From what I haveseen of their behaviour in Spore I get a very poor impression e.g. many of them are prostitutes, breaking up marriages, cheating men of their $,...

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Calling a chicken is illegal in a country which is the world's biggest world's largest exporter of chickens. :rolleyes:

Pfizer

Alfrescian
Loyal

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?190063-Chinese-film-director-Wang-Quanan-arrested-for-soliciting-prostitutes

Chinese film director Wang Quanan arrested for soliciting prostitutes

Filmmaker allegedly confessed to paying 31-year-old woman HK$1,100 for sex

PUBLISHED : Monday, 15 September, 2014, 2:44pm
UPDATED : Monday, 15 September, 2014, 3:37pm

Jing Li [email protected]

wange-mt-0915-net.jpg

Wang Quanan, the director of White Deer Plain, and seven other people were arrested in the prostitution bust. Photo: May Tse

Award-winning Chinese film director Wang Quanan, 48, has been arrested by Beijing police on the charge of soliciting prostitutes, Legal Evening reported.

The Beijing police bureau said in an online statement today that a film director surnamed Wang was arrested on the evening of September 10 in an apartment in Dongcheng district, together with a 31-year-old woman surnamed Lu.

The police said the director of the historic drama White Deer Plain confessed that he paid 800 yuan (HK$1,100) to Lu for prostitution and admitted that he solicited the woman through information he got from text messages. He also admitted that he called other prostitutes on September 8 and 9, the statement said.

A 18-year-old woman was arrested on the charge of organising prostitution, and six others were arrested for prostitution.

Wang is known for his films’ portrayal of China’s rural life. His Mongolian-set feature Tuya’s Wedding won Berlin International Film Festival’s top prize, the Golden Bear, in 2006.

His 2011 film White Deer Plain, based on a novel of the same name, was set in rural Shaanxi. Wang married the Chinese actress Zhang Yuqi, who starred in the film, that year.

He had broken up with actress Yu Nan in 2008 after a 10-year relationship, according to mainland media.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if you eat budda jump over wall everyday. You would want to eat plain chicken filet sometime.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Calling a chicken is illegal in a country which is the world's biggest world's largest exporter of chickens. :rolleyes:

If prostitution is legal in China, those chickens wouldn't be exported in large quantities, would it?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Who is Kitty Zhang? Think he should have married a Pussy Zhang instead.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[video=youtube;00n5GoYWEa0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00n5GoYWEa0[/video]

Music is a moral law. It gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and charm and gaiety to life and to everything. - Plato

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Every day eat very nice chicken rice also jerluck, 3 days for cheap food is making him like going to cloud nine. This shows PRC can not be trusted.

Mainland Chinese director, Wang Quanan (王全安), was arrested for procuring prostitution services. While wife Kitty Zhang (張雨綺) was attending New York Fashion Week, Wang paid for sex three nights in a row, which included a “threesome” with two prostitutes.

Last edited by a moderator:

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
No big deal for a married man to screw a hooker whether in a health centre, KTV, nightclub, etc provided he does not bring the cow home when all he wants is a taste of a different milk. After all, variety is the spice of life but still over indulgence is risky due to AIDS.

To a married woman, sex outside marriage is taboo. You screw a hooker, you are unfaithful and the end of marriage unless you are extremely lucky and the wife is willing to close one eye. Do not expect her forgiveness though and you have to end up without sex at home. You go for another hooker the second time and when caught again, you are finished, you become satu orang again, no sex, no home.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anyone know how seriously the PRC chinese consider marriage:confused:

From what I haveseen of their behaviour in Spore I get a very poor impression e.g. many of them are prostitutes, breaking up marriages, cheating men of their $,...

Just like the Sinkies, many have been brainwashed to believe that marriage is a 'must-do' thing in your life's bucket list.
Life will be unhappy or incomplete without a legally wedded spouse. :rolleyes:

男大当婚 女大当嫁 :kma: