• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

New citizens vote against PAP?

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP is using them as a last card for 2016 election.
Can we turn the table over?
What if they support the people instead of the govt...would they be welcomed?
How to convey the message to them and win them over?
By force, threats or slow talk?
How dah?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
they have eyes to see and beside they now think they are talents to judge for themselves.

Overtime they smell something fishy in PAP and knows what to do.

Some may form a Pinoy lead AP for the next election, who knows.

How dah?

wMulew

Alfrescian
Loyal
New citizen
DSC_5112-680x365_0.jpg

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's easier to woo the votes from the old folks :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Precisely, that's why they use PGP to buy them over. All the more we need NC support.

they have eyes to see and beside they now think they are talents to judge for themselves.

Overtime they smell something fishy in PAP and knows what to do.

Some may form a Pinoy lead AP for the next election, who knows.

It may take quite sometime for them to realize and we are running out of time before old man meets his maker. It took sinkies decades to realize and only a trifle woke up during 2011 GE.

New citizen
DSC_5112-680x365_0.jpg

One not enough leh.

she needs to drink more milk to get her tits in shape.

She needs a Tiger to accelerate. Kudos to her for having the balls 60% don't.

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How dah?

Simple lah. Just tell them to look at how the gaberment are treating the citizens. Do they want to be like us?

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am yangin, a foreign talent, I can hoodwink your PM, ICA, your grass root, I know what to do when I don't get my $40 millions.

How dah?

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Ms Han,

Try to study in depth of 建国一代卡 you can find this card is useless. I hope you can present to all the old folk for good.

I tried the card and found it is totally useless! 12/9/2014 I went to poly clinic to pick up some diabetes and heart illness drugs, the bill come out to be $620/4mths so I ask the cashier can I use my 建国一代卡 and get the discount. The reply make very toolan (angry, real angry), this card in govt poly- clinic no use, because you got medisave and you can use them, this card is for you to go to more expensive pte clinic (those registered with govt ministry ) and enjoy the 50% discount (hey mine sickness is a chronic illness and I am jobless what fuck I have to go to more expensive clinic to save a few hrs. and not money?), so I told the cashier what fuck LHL said it's the king of all card? you can have it back, don't hoodwink me any more I have enough and I am sured to give you my vote in polling day. KNNBCCB!!!!

This is a real talent.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
How dah?

No need to do anything. If they have eyes to see, it will be natural progression in a matter of time from pride of being a new shitizen to frustration of being a screwed up sinkie. Han HH is an example.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
...the bill come out to be $620/4mths so I ask the cashier can I use my 建国一代卡 and get the discount. The reply make very toolan (angry, real angry), this card in govt poly- clinic no use, because you got medisave and you can use them, this card is for you to go to more expensive pte clinic (those registered with govt ministry ) and enjoy the 50% discount....so I told the cashier what fuck LHL said it's the king of all card? you can have it back, don't hoodwink me any more I have enough and I am sured to give you my vote in polling day. KNNBCCB!!!!

You cannot use medisave for payment of full amount of $620. Papees only allow up to certain percentage of medisave for paying the bill of $620 and you have to pay the balance in cash.

You cannot pay, never mind. The lawyer will send demand letter to you. You are sick and jobless. Your business. You cannot pay. Your business. You will be sued for not paying the medical bill even though you have money in medisave account to pay it.

The papees are really squeezing sinkies like sugar cane as someone had said. Already dried (jobless) and still want to squeeze some more until sinkies become pulp (dead).

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am yangin, a foreign talent, I can hoodwink your PM, ICA, your grass root, I know what to do when I don't get my $40 millions.

A foreign talent of scam, lies, cheating and deception. How many such sewage talent already new SPRs and quietly waiting for next move to get new shitizenship?

greenies

Alfrescian
Loyal

I bet he will get to vote.
Count himself lucky if ICA does not revoke his PR or does extend it.
He causes quite damage to PAP, especially the AMK pinky root.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's easier to woo the votes from the old folks :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Most old folks are from 1950s era and educated enough to know what the paps have done. Some are still staunch pap supporters in the grass roots. Pak see buay cheow. Also, there are old folks nursing anti pap feelings unlike in the past when almost all old folks are pap supporters.

It is hard time for paps to garner votes from old folks like taking candies from children.

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Simple lah. Just tell them to look at how the gaberment are treating the citizens. Do they want to be like us?

Problem is they read the shit times and everything appears good and sanitized. What more with the spins by MIWs.

No need to do anything. If they have eyes to see, it will be natural progression in a matter of time from pride of being a new shitizen to frustration of being a screwed up sinkie. Han HH is an example.

It may take them a few elections before the spurs get stuck in their hides and we may lose the old man soon. Who knows by the time they reached our stage we will be gone without the pleasure of watching how PAP fell.
There are few types of NC....the rich & super rich are not bother by what PAP does to the public at large while Han HH in the working class category naturally felt the pain earlier and hence her reactions.

i am yangqin, if you allow me to keep the $40million, i will give you my vote.

If PAP can do anything and at all costs to retain power regardless how the people feel, we should gladly reciprocate. Yes you can keep the 40 mil if you vote for opp. PAP threw money to attract NC....few hundred mil on scholarship alone.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
It is hard time for paps to garner votes from old folks like taking candies from children.

Now that's a moot point we can discuss.

My sensing is the folks born in the 40s right up to the baby boom years can be classified generally as pro-PAP which constitutes about 40%, sans the hardcore anti-PAP group which constitutes about 25%, we are looking at some 35% of folks belonging to the middle ground.

The tricks employed recently are the Medishield Life, the CHAS scheme coupled with PGP. We know that not all private clinics endorse this PGP crap and there's a cap on household monthly income for application of CHAS. The only draw would be the old folks enjoying the Medishield Life. How many actually benefit? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Hence, the reason why I said it's easier to woo the old folks' vote is because the MIW have full liberty to tweak the details for the Medishield Life. Those old folks feeling a sense of gratitude could fall into the trap. We are looking at 11%, one in ten. :eek::eek::eek:

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Now that's a moot point we can discuss.

My sensing is the folks born in the 40s right up to the baby boom years can be classified generally as pro-PAP which constitutes about 40%, sans the hardcore anti-PAP group which constitutes about 25%, we are looking at some 35% of folks belonging to the middle ground.

The tricks employed recently are the Medishield Life, the CHAS scheme coupled with PGP. We know that not all private clinics endorse this PGP crap and there's a cap on household monthly income for application of CHAS. The only draw would be the old folks enjoying the Medishield Life. How many actually benefit? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Hence, the reason why I said it's easier to woo the old folks' vote is because the MIW have full liberty to tweak the details for the Medishield Life. Those old folks feeling a sense of gratitude could fall into the trap. We are looking at 11%, one in ten. :eek::eek::eek:

Fuck the bloody PAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kaaarrrrrrrrrr ptui!!!!!!!!!!!!!!