• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This girl is such a disrespectful bitch to LKY!

Dragon8899

Alfrescian
Loyal
Joe these are not dogs. They are honoring the man that made Singapore what it is today. If it wasn't for LKY, I would still be living in a kampong shack and having to shit in a bucket shared by 50 others. He transformed my life and the lives of a whole generation of Singaporeans. We will be forever grateful.

If I was there I would bow before the great man and kiss his feet. He is the best.

You need to make fullest use of whatever time left.......kiss as much as you can, for time waits for no man.

HakkaThaileen

Alfrescian
Loyal
Joe these are not dogs. They are honoring .... grateful.

If I was there I would bow before the great man and kiss his feet. He is the best.

What kind of great man who wrote a book and in it wrote of making a competitor crawl on his knees, beg for mercy, meet in the cul de sac and there is a very sharp hatchet in his bag?

What kind of great man leadership when they took away the freedom and rights of another man for 3 decades without trial?

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
History is written and rewritten each century.........

Most important, make sure the genealogy is recorded down precisely, so that we can trace it all the way.....just like Obama and Cheney and Bush....we know their ancestors.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is totally all right and normal to disrespect LKY...it shows that you are a real human being.

The most humanistic statement of all time....

Can't understand the adulation and worship bestowed onto a war-traitor. Maybe someone can enlighten me ?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The most humanistic statement of all time....

Can't understand the adulation and worship bestowed onto a war-traitor. Maybe someone can enlighten me ?

Propaganda and brainwashing.

All Sinkie kids have been constantly bombarded by pro-LKY propaganda in the schools' history lessons and National Education etc.

A lot of them grow up to adulthood but their minds are in the state of arrested development. They can't shake off that MOE-approved programming.

The local news media (print, tv, radio) also constantly do their part. The annual NDP is one colossal propaganda spectacle, disguised as 'celebrating the nation's birthday'. Expect a full-blown bombardment of your senses in the lead up to NDP 2015, the 50th anniversary of getting kicked out of Malaysia. :wink: