• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This girl is such a disrespectful bitch to LKY!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
By the way, where's the Parliament birthday party for this year? They have it last year.

mci0003.jpg

Too tired? Or has the venue shifted to the Singapore General Hospital? :wink:

The whole bunch of ball-carrying low life sinkie shit losers

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Isagallardo is Char-Azn??? Now it starts to make sense

Well it's been quite awhile since I last heard of Char_Azn's bullshit. Probably because spewing pro-PAP propaganda and defending them from discerning netizens is a full time job, no time to go traveling eh.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Wow so many dogs around him

Joe these are not dogs. They are honoring the man that made Singapore what it is today. If it wasn't for LKY, I would still be living in a kampong shack and having to shit in a bucket shared by 50 others. He transformed my life and the lives of a whole generation of Singaporeans. We will be forever grateful.

If I was there I would bow before the great man and kiss his feet. He is the best.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Joe these are not dogs. They are honoring the man that made Singapore what it is today. If it wasn't for LKY, I would still be living in a kampong shack and having to shit in a bucket shared by 50 others. He transformed my life and the lives of a whole generation of Singaporeans. We will be forever grateful.

If I was there I would bow before the great man and kiss his feet. He is the best.

So, you have been lying to us all this while claiming that you were a self-made man. You are so dependent after all.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
So, you have been lying to us all this while claiming that you were a self-made man. You are so dependent after all.

I received no charity from LKY. He did me no personal favours. However, what he did do was create abundant opportunity for hardworking, resourceful and enterprising members of society.

He also created an orderly, uncorrupt and law abiding society conducive to the pursuit of wealth on an even playing field.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this video on youtube cements my complete respect for the old man. without him, sg would still be a filthy, slummy, disorganized, polluted shithole populated by a bunch of self-serving sinkies unable to grasp greatness and incompetent of executing on a vision of cleanliness, greeneries, flowing waterways, smooth roadways, ample pedestrian walkways, vast housing estates, creature comforts, bustling amenities, abundance in retail and lifestyle choices, etc. i lost count on the amount of beautification, modernity, progress, prosperity and success he contributed to sg, achievable only through conviction, commitment, control, and care to details. he reminds me of steve jobs, perfectionist and pursuer of dreams to the extreme, an arsehole to the disenfranchised but a godsend to those who admire the success of sg. no one can deny his vision and achievements.

http://youtu.be/gwBJy1jCTsk

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
u are so right on that......LKY is just like steve jobs,worthless and overrated to anyone with the slightest intelligence and discerning eye and literacy for technology but a godsend to the mindless sheep that just want the latest eye candy and big buttons that tell u what to do and they do it.no complicated troubleshooting please and dont ask us how to access networking on control panel to configure blah blah blah.....also we want to call our programs "apps" because its cool and chic.
not to mention overwhelming majority of apple users are girls that are "brand conscience" and computer illiterate and attracted to pretty gadgets with the sophistication of a 1980s barbie.......which explains why every female iv encountered seems to own a load of apple junk and the latest iphone.....even the atb that works in the factory and makes 1.4k a month carries the goddam latest iphone.

this video on youtube cements my complete respect for the old man. without him, sg would still be a filthy, slummy, disorganized, polluted shithole populated by a bunch of self-serving sinkies unable to grasp greatness and incompetent of executing on a vision of cleanliness, greeneries, flowing waterways, smooth roadways, ample pedestrian walkways, vast housing estates, creature comforts, bustling amenities, abundance in retail and lifestyle choices, etc. i lost count on the amount of beautification, modernity, progress, prosperity and success he contributed to sg, achievable only through conviction, commitment, control, and care to details. he reminds me of steve jobs, perfectionist and pursuer of dreams to the extreme, an arsehole to the disenfranchised but a godsend to those who admire the success of sg. no one can deny his vision and achievements.

http://youtu.be/gwBJy1jCTsk

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
not to mention overwhelming majority of apple users are girls that are "brand conscience" and computer illiterate and attracted to pretty gadgets with the sophistication of a 1980s barbie.......which explains why every female iv encountered seems to own a load of apple junk and the latest iphone.....even the atb that works in the factory and makes 1.4k a month carries the goddam latest iphone.

I've been a Mac user since 1985. There was no "brand experience" then. I used a Mac because it could do things an IBM PC could not such as help me earn a living.

I've continued to use Mac computers since then because they're reliable and cost effective.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Yes boss.

Boss boss if you don't mind I wish to add, if not for him I'll not be selling screws or having my Italian dinner last night instead will be a coolie carrying bags of rice and flour or rubber at boat quay

or maybe I will be a worker for a fisherman

or in one of these villages

kudos to this oldfart indeed

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Better than some people who wanted him quickly die. But still not the right attitude to talk about the elderly.

....... but this old fart is an exception. He being the most hated person in the entire country of Sinkapore. Period.