• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MCDONALD'S SG POSTS IN CHINA FORUMS LOOKING FOR PRC MANAGERS (UNI GRADS @ SGD 2.2k)!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=1]MCDONALD'S SINGAPORE POSTS IN CHINA FORUMS LOOKING FOR PRC MANAGERS[/h]
<!-- /.block --> <style>.node-article .field-name-link-line-above-tags{float: right;}.node-article .field-name-ad-box-in-article {float: left;margin: 15px 15px 10px 0;}.node-article .field-tags{clear: both;}</style> Post date:
15 Sep 2014 - 2:28pm

<iframe src="http://tpc.googlesyndication.com/safeframe/1-0-0/html/container.html" style="display: none; visibility: hidden;"></iframe><ins id="aswift_0_expand" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: inline-table; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><ins id="aswift_0_anchor" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: block; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><iframe name="aswift_0" width="336" height="280" id="aswift_0" frameBorder="0" marginWidth="0" marginHeight="0" scrolling="no" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowfullscreen="true" style="left: 0px; top: 0px; position: absolute;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe></ins></ins>

Chanced upon a job ad posting on the Chinese site, Baidu.com. It’s recruiting for McDonald’s Restaurants – looking for 10 Asst Managers with preference for those with working experiences in Singapore: http://tieba.baidu.com/p/3171126178
The posting is targeting at PRCs in China cause they will be be offered to work as S-Pass holders. It said that if the person is already in Singapore (on tourist visa?), an interview can be immediately arranged! Salary is stated as $2,200 ($1,900 + other fixed allowance):
Capture28.jpg

Don’t worry guys, I’m not going to rant anymore. I just want to share my feelings when I chanced upon reading this posting.
Surprisingly, I have felt no anger or frustration anymore. It was a feeling of numbness. That moment got me very worried… am I falling into apathy while my fellow NSmen are all struggling to find a footing in this little island of ours, amid hordes of invading waves of FTs?

<ins id="aswift_1_expand" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: inline-table; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><ins id="aswift_1_anchor" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: block; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><iframe name="aswift_1" width="336" height="280" id="aswift_1" frameBorder="0" marginWidth="0" marginHeight="0" scrolling="no" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowfullscreen="true" style="left: 0px; top: 0px; position: absolute;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe></ins></ins>

No, it is a feeling of distrust of the ‘Power That Be’. For all their propaganda and efforts to start the Job Bank for unemployed Singaporeans, this is just another nail into the coffin of their rhetoric. More than 50 years of unquestioning trust from three generations of Singaporeans, has bred a group of power elites who are more concerned with only maintaining their position of privileges.
It’s time to correct this misplaced entrustment in 2016!
What say you, my fellow NSMen and wifes/daughters/sisters/mothers/grandmothers/aunts/grandaunts of NSMen?
In conclusion, I will like to share two befitting quotes from some anonymous sources:
Capture110.jpg

Capture29-640x411.jpg

A Singaporean numbed by all the Elites’ BS