• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Infernal Affairs - 无间道

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
ceolZEiuHtrc.jpg

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube;2X936BCiM5k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2X936BCiM5k[/video]

i am gay, my bf look like tony leung.

believe or not to believe. up to you.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
your spelling got big problem
Eh ah dai.u bo tak chay.u go school do what.
worse than tonychat.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
who is your favourite character?

To be honest, Tony Leung's character is my favorite character in the movie. An ah beng by circumstances, a cop at heart. Imagine the psychological tussle when you have to betray your "brothers". Always torn apart between 正义 & 义气.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
who is your favourite character?

Conversely, Andy Lau's character wasn't that appealing as he was planted to sabotage the missions every now and then. Walked in with his eyes opened, albeit being forced into the police force by his "Zhong".

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
To be honest, Tony Leung's character is my favorite character in the movie. An ah beng by circumstances, a cop at heart. Imagine the psychological tussle when you have to betray your "brothers". Always torn apart between 正义 & 义气.

many people are like that.
we can relate to him

wujiandao001.jpg

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Conversely, Andy Lau's character wasn't that appealing as he was planted to sabotage the missions every now and then. Walked in with his eyes opened, albeit being forced into the police force by his "Zhong".

8e9495cf.jpg

hahaha, Who don't want to be a good man? u tell me

阿者言无,鼻者名间,
为无时间,为无空间,为无量受业报之界。

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
To Yang Yin and Kong Hee

受身无间者永远不死,
寿长乃无间地狱中之大劫。

如是等辈,当堕无间地狱,
千万亿劫,以此连绵,求出无期。

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
we don't have a choice.

I agree, it is just like how I couldn't choose to let three mosquitoes in my room live knowing fully well they may carry dengue or other diseases and/or plainly irritating due to their blood sucking habits.

Killed all three of them using rubber bands, smashed them into a pulp or into smithereens :o:o:o