• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Yang Yin thread: "Money, I love you!"

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Yang Yin : "Money, I love you!"

We cannot prevent such crimes; con men outwitted us.
but we don't even have the ability to punish and cane such con men.

Latest weibo evidences indicated he looted mdm Chung’s antique collection to sell online. Why the police is doing nothing to press criminal charges on the thief? Yes, he is a thief by criminal definition.

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

http://news.omy.sg/News/Local-News/story20140915-292333

20141509_ln_fupo-01.jpg

陈一军博士(右图)指出,杨寅第一次申请永久居民时不被批准,就表示想到基层组织去服务。​

Traslate : Yang Yin first rejected for PR application, so go PAP do grassroot activites then got PR.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

http://news.omy.sg/News/Local-News/story20140915-292333

陈一军博士(右图)指出,杨寅第一次申请永久居民时不被批准,就表示想到基层组织去服务。​

Traslate : Yang Yin first rejected for PR application, so go PAP do grassroot activites then got PR.

Foreigner scumbags mixing with the PAP scumbags to receive certain favours... talk about birds of a feather flocking together. :wink:

Why not just make Yang Yin a SG citizen? The PAP needs the support of people just like him in the next election. :rolleyes:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

Foreigner scumbags mixing with the PAP scumbags to receive certain favours... talk about birds of a feather flocking together. :wink:

Why not just make Yang Yin a SG citizen? The PAP needs the support of people just like him in the next election. :rolleyes:

told you liaoz. these birdies... con yew, con hee, con yang all con jiao wei one.

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal

[video=youtube;e6RQHcsB1S4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6RQHcsB1S4[/video]

gongkia

Alfrescian
Loyal

http://www.wanbao.com.sg/local/story20140915-37332

女佣爆:杨寅常当众
拥抱亲吻富婆

2014_06_ln_yang04.jpg

杨寅把富婆哄得服服贴贴,晚餐前后及入睡前,都会在家人面前拥抱和亲吻她。服侍富婆6年的贴身女佣苏蒂昨晚告诉记者,杨寅在日常生活中和富婆表现得很亲密。“他会常在我们面前拥抱她,甚至吻她的脸颊,有时在妻儿面前,他也会这么做,但妻儿没什么不满,感觉他们好像在做戏。”

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I think the authorities better start guarding the border checkpoints and increase the coastal patrols... just in case Yang Yin decides to do a Mas Selamat and escape. :wink:

These Tiongs are rugged survivors, they have survived the Long March and worse. Once he walks back to China don't expect the 公安 to be as cooperative as Malaysian police and help you search for him.

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This clearly show arsehole loong being desperate for support that anyone is being accepted as crassloot without due screening.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This clearly show arsehole loong being desperate for support that anyone is being accepted as crassloot without due screening.

It also shows that Intan the tudung MP was lying about him not being involved in PAP grassroots activities. :rolleyes:

Bad girl! Bad Muslim! Perempuan jahat! Bohong! :kma:

Faker

Alfrescian
Loyal

Who is the fucking lawyer and law firm acting for the cheebye Kia?

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
3 more companies deny links to Yang Yin

In the latest twist to the controversy involving Chinese national and Singapore permanent resident, Yang Yin, three more companies have denied any association with him.

Yang had claimed or indicated in his business cards that he either worked for or had business dealings with three tour agencies – Chan Brothers, SA Tours and a Chinese agency in Zhejiang province in China.

However, according to a Chinese newspaper report, all three agencies have denied having any involvement with Mr Yang presently.

Chan Brothers said while Yang had led some of its tours some years ago, he was however never an employee of the agency.

SA Tours says...http://www.theonlinecitizen.com/2014/09/3-more-companies-deny-links-to-yang-yin/

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yang yin's wife says she questions the competence of the singapore police

<header id="header" role="banner">
<!-- /.block -->

<!-- /.block -->
<!-- /.region --> </header>Menu
<nav id="trs-main-menu"><nav id="main-menu" role="navigation">[h=2]Main menu[/h]
</nav></nav><nav id="secondary-menu" role="navigation">
</nav>
<!-- Article 1A -->

<!-- /.block -->
<!-- /.region --> <!-- *********************************************************new slider ********************************************* --> [h=1]YANG YIN'S WIFE SAYS SHE QUESTIONS THE COMPETENCE OF THE SINGAPORE POLICE[/h]

<!-- /.block -->
<style>.node-article .field-name-link-line-above-tags{float: right;}.node-article .field-name-ad-box-in-article {float: left;margin: 15px 15px 10px 0;}.node-article .field-tags{clear: both;}</style>
Post date:
16 Sep 2014 - 5:08pm

<ins id="aswift_0_expand" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: inline-table; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><ins id="aswift_0_anchor" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: block; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><iframe name="aswift_0" width="336" height="280" id="aswift_0" frameBorder="0" marginWidth="0" marginHeight="0" scrolling="no" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowfullscreen="true" style="left: 0px; top: 0px; position: absolute;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe></ins></ins>

Yang Yin has been making headlines for the fast few weeks thanks to the allegations that he has manipulated and cheated an 87 year old Singaporean widow, Mdm Chung Khin Chun for control of her $40 million in assets.

Yang, a former tour guide in China, moved in Singapore in 2009 to live with the elderly widow after having met her in China while she was on a holiday and growing close to her.

Since then, he has gradually taken control of all her assets, including being granted full legal control of all her assets in 2012 when Mdm Chung signed a lasting power of attorney over to Yang.

Before then, he was also listed in her will as the benefactor of her $30 million bungalow in 2010.

Last year, Yang moved his wife and two children into the bungalow and they have been living there with Mdm Chung for over a year.

Mdm Chung's niece, Mdm Hedy Mok is accusing Yang of manipulating and then neglecting her aunt while Yang is claiming that Mdm Chung's relatives seldom visit her and he and his family is now the "family that she never had".

Since the news of the court proceedings between Mdm Mok and Yang became public, more details of Mr Yang has emerged including posts that he put up online selling antiques and jewellery. He had also been regularly posting photos of his luxurious holidays with five-star hotel stays and branded shopping trips online.

Yang is also under investigation by police and ICA for allegedly obtaining his PR using a fake degree and also after he falsely claimed to be a diector of the Singapore Chinese Chamber of Commerce among other companies.

Photos of his family have been circulating online from their luxury holidays and his wife's weibo account was written on some of those photos.

Netizens have proceeded to try and contact Mrs Yang and one person was able to have a conversation with her after posting a summary of the current affairs on her Weibo account.
Here is the conversation that the netizen was able to have:

qsziNJz.jpg

Mrs Yang has said: "If you don’t know the real inside story, please don’t spread rumours. It’s already seriously affecting our family. Please delete these entries. The public may only see the surface. This I understand. But the fact of the matter is not what you actually see. Are you all willing to wait a little longer for the truth to surface? If you can delete the entry, I will of course be grateful. Now, those supposedly pitiful people in your eyes, have already driven us nowhere to go.”

KlQR44D.jpg

In response, the netizen wrote that the woman and her family could just give back all the money they took from Mdm Chung. "You and you family are already a shame to the people of China.” he wrote.
Mr Yang’s wife replied, “I have earlier mentioned that members of the public upon seeing the news reports from the media, are adopting a too trusting attitude. But how do we know these are not some of their dirty tricks and conspiracy? I believe the laws in Singapore will give us justice. And hope that you guys will delete these entries. Your gesture will return peace to my children’s life. And when later the truth surfaces, you will sure feel that what you did was right. I now only want myself and my children to lead a peaceful life.”

rWJQ5qz.jpg

Again, the Netizen went on to ask why the PRC family did what it did in the first place. "I'm not the only one who knows your Weibo address," he wrote. "You are in Singapore. You should know the widespread consequences. It’s not me who is spreading the news here.”

<ins id="aswift_1_expand" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: inline-table; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><ins id="aswift_1_anchor" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: block; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><iframe name="aswift_1" width="336" height="280" id="aswift_1" frameBorder="0" marginWidth="0" marginHeight="0" scrolling="no" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowfullscreen="true" style="left: 0px; top: 0px; position: absolute;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe></ins></ins>

Mrs Yang: “The matter is already in the courts. Really, you guys don’t have to worry.” She wrote further that "it can't be helped" but the messages that the netizen had left on her Weibo page were visible to her and she hoped that he would delete them.

Netizen: “Everybody already knew about your matter from the media. Your photos have already been published in every media. This is yesterday’s news. You can go to http://t.cn/RhivM2P to tell them.”

When it was clear that the netizen didnt have any intention to remove his post, Mrs Yang started to become rude:
8VD5w7D.jpg

Wife: “And I thought you are an understanding person. Looks like you can’t differentiate between black and white.”

Netizen: “Why didn’t you take good care of your husband, you let him become a gigolo. The media today already reported that you and your husband pretend to be friends, to move into the banglow. You guys are really something.”

Wife: “You guys still believe the media? The story they concocted is just too amazing. You guys have fun reading.”

Netizen: “Are you questioning the competence of our police?”

Wife: “Yes.”
It seems that Mrs Yang is confident that the "truth" will be revealed in court.
This seems to match up with the position of her husband who said that he would "leave it to the courts".

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Yang yin's wife says she questions the competence of the singapore police

What if you guys wrong the wrong persons? They are really invited by the auntie to live with them because they treat the auntie well?

Remember the story about a UK pensioner who gave all the inheritance to the nurse who took care of the pensioner?