• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Yang Yin thread: "Money, I love you!"

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Yang Yin : "Money, I love you!"

Bwahahahahahahaa... After a minute, I'm still trying to figure which appendage on me still considered virgin :p:p:p

brother zhihau, your mind n soul is like virgin.
A million times better than Yang Yin

Just too bad, this country rewards Satanists.

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

http://news.omy.sg/News/Local-News/story20140914-292109

好友惊爆富婆落魄, 存款首饰全都没了

story20140914-292109

富婆支票连续跳票,到银行查询,赫然发现多个户口至少数百万存款全不翼而飞,最后穷得连“5元面包钱都拿不出”。《联合晚报》连日报道中国籍导游杨寅(40岁)被指携带妻儿霸占本地富婆钟庆春(87岁,前译钟琴春)4000万财产,还在微博扬言要“让财库朝5000万元进军”。曾与富婆同住的好友张碧贞(84岁)昨晚接受《联合晚报》访问,坦言这些年来对杨寅的所作所为实在“无眼看”。

张碧贞说,她曾和钟庆春在2007年联名开了投资户口,银行每6个月就会寄来季度报告,汇报进展。

但杨寅来了后,她再也没有收到报告。2011年要搬离豪宅前,她到银行询问原因,才知投资项目已卖掉,钱也已转进钟庆春户头。

更详细报道,可翻阅《联合晚报》。
- See more at: http://news.omy.sg/News/Local-News/story20140914-292109#sthash.wc3hWUaI.dpuf

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

must buy wanbao on breaking news by old friend

Source: TR EMERITUS

PRC Yang: ‘Come on, money, I love you!’

September 14th, 2014 | Author: Editorial

Wanbao yesterday (13 Sep) reported that PRC Yang Yin has boasted of his wealth on Chinese social media site Weibo:

【今日强打】“让我的财库朝5000万进军吧!来吧,钱,我爱你!” 40岁导游杨寅公然在社交媒体微博上炫富,还大晒豪语,希望跻身千万富豪之列,流露对财富的渴望。 而这段豪语是在2012年7月持久授权书立下两个月后留下的。

He apparently wrote, “Let my cash vault grow towards $50 million! Come on, money, I love you!”

His message revealed his love for money and his desire to become a multi-millionaire. He apparently posted it on Weibo in September 2012, 2 months after he obtained a Lasting Power of Attorney which gave him control over at least $40 million in assets belonging to 87-year-old widow Chung Khin Chun.

With the help of a TRE reader, TRE has discovered the following postings in Mr Yang’s Weibo account:

y10.jpg

On Weibo, Mr Yang apparently posted pictures of jewellery and antiques with comments below the pictures:

y15-640x255.png

• Comment on left picture: See already mouth drool
  • Comment on centre picture: Wow, so beautiful
  • Comment on right picture: So green and pure

y141-640x243.png

• Comment on left picture: End of lunar year discount
  • Comment on centre picture: Paintings by Empress Dowager were usually drawn by other people, but old…
  • Comment on right picture: Those who like silver coins come and take a look

y13-640x298.png

• Comment: Belt in silver, silver I have!

In February 2013, Mr Yang was apparently trying to sell some jewellery and antiques:

y111.png

Translation:

• Cris: The current price is too high, otherwise can buy some to keep.
  • Yang Yin: A lot of inventory, slowly sell
  • Cris: Red coral beads?

It is not known where Mr Yang obtained the jewellery and antiques to sell online.

Mr Yang also posted photos of his family holidaying in Hong Kong and Japan, as well as dinner at Jumbo Seafood restaurant on Dempsey Hill and a visit to Universal Studios. He wrote about their stays at Marina Bay Sands, Resorts World Sentosa and boutique hotel Klapsons in Hoe Chiang Road.

On his site, Mr Yang openly talked about his love for watches and branded goods. He uploaded a photo of a $14,000 Frank Muller watch he said he was planning to buy and a $600 LV leather belt which he was wearing.

Mr Yang uploaded hundreds of photographs but Mdm Chung did not appear in a single one.

Mr Yang is currently embroiled in a tussle over Mdm Chung’s multi-million assets. Mdm Chung’s niece has initiated court proceedings to revoke Mr Yang’s guardianship of her aunt’s assets, alleging that Mr Yang has manipulated her aunt to give him control over the assets.

In his affidavit, Mr Yang said he moved into Mdm Chung’s Gerald Crescent bungalow in 2009 after the old lady, who was diagnosed with dementia this year, urged him to take care of her and be her “grandson”.

He has denied splurging on expensive hotels while on overseas trips.

Meanwhile, the police are investigating a report by the Singapore Chinese Chamber of Commerce and Industry after he falsely listed himself as a director of SCCCI on his name card.

The Immigration and Checkpoints Authority is currently relooking Mr Yang’s permanent residency status (‘ICA relooks Yang’s PR status amid mounting pressure‘).

End Of Article

Last edited by a moderator:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Only now then ica investigates prc cheat yang yin obtained pr with fake degree

it is apparent con hee con yew and con yang all speak one universal language. kong jeow wei. their ambition to take over others wealth and claim as their own knows no bound.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

A message for the Tiongs:

中国人真不知羞耻!骗走老寡妇的钱也就罢了,还敢在网上炫耀!

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

how do i cancel this lasting power of attorney so nobody can ever get to my wealth?i find it ridiculous someone can just take over all my assets with just a flick of the wrists.

if i ever become a vegetable or senile or Alzheimer i rather have all my wealth dumped into the ocean and all my property torched on fire then have it fall into the hands of scumbags like this.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal

For the past few days, I have been trying not to follow this news.
It just exposes loopholes in my country's governance.

Everything is fake about this con man.
Yet, my country cannot even cane him.

Why the gahmen is offering pioneer generation package but do nothing to protect the vulnerable pioneer generation like old widow Chung?

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

they r famous for giving you a bishop nose and asking back an entire farm. care givers r lucrative biz as you can see. holding minimum sum etc is just an extension of care giving. con yang is like chinese saying. small house meet big house.

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal

So nice this kind of news surface after ah Roy CPF min sum uproar hor so convenient he is also PAPee grassroots? LOL!

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

With no legal action taken against that bastard yet, he can still have access to her wealth even at overseas. She will end up sleeping on the street soon.

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal

This blardy bastard scumbag Yang Yin is not going to sleep easy now that somebody has volunteered to go to Gerald Crescent to hunt him down:

http://www.tremeritus.com/2014/09/14/prc-yang-come-on-money-i-love-you/

September 14, 2014 at 4:07 pm

Lee Family Hum-Kar-Chan (Quote)

The corrupt Leegime has audaciously shown us that they are going all out to court and protect foreigners even if they’re vermin and scumbags at all cost.

I’ve no choice, but to take matters into my own hands and I’ve arranged with one close friend to go to Gerald Crescent to stalk for scumbag Yang Yin.

When we encounter this scumbag, we’ll spit onto his face and I’ll give a very hard kick on his scrotum which will bring him down on the ground and then we will continue to kick his face and head until he is totally knocked out.

We shall take digital photos of the fallen scumbag, so badly beaten up to share in Weibo and Facebook.

This is the least I can do for my fellow Singaporeans who are so angry with this fraudster, conman and scoundrel.

At worst we get charged for assault, but I think we’ll deliver a very strong message to the corrupt Lee Family and all those corrupt bastards in cahoots with them.

Lee Family Hum-Kar-Chan.

kezgtree

Alfrescian
Loyal

The lawyer who prepared the LPA must have found a doctor willing to conspire with fraudster Ah Tiong scumbag to certify that Madam Chung was mentally fit to execute the LPA.

Alzheimer or dementia doesn't happen within a short period of time. It usually evolves in 7 stages; from no impairment to very mild to very severe decline.

The bloody smalltime unscrupulous lawyer and doctor involved are sweating and shitting bricks right now!

...so to say.. check the date ,when the LPA was signed...big ??

Last edited: