• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Yang Yin thread: "Money, I love you!"

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Yang Yin : "Money, I love you!"

This Yang Yin also quite stupid... cheat money also don't know how to cover his tracks. Should have kept a low profile instead of taking all those vanity-inspired pictures then posting them to Facebook or Weibo. :wink:

It's like shitting all over the place and not flushing. :biggrin:

He came to know facebook through Jalan Kayu's grassroot, then pick up the habit of uploading photos to facebook and weibo from them.

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

1902728_847348991976936_869737804949395757_n.jpg

Yang Yin grassroot activities​

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

骗你们辛架跛人有什么希奇!太簡单了,.你们的国父lky 在苏洲工业园我还不是把他骗到七孔生烟, 差一点断氣.

sinkies are indeed pathetic. Old uncles get conned by atbs in geylang. Old ah mahs get conned by gigolos from ah tiong land also. :eek:

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

...About Mdm Chung submits application to revoke LPA , Yang Yin said his lawyers will fight the order in court.

What a shameful response..

The scoundrel did not create the wealth and the assets which he is alleged to have swindled from the old lady. He did not work to earn it. He is not related to the old lady by blood or kinship. He got the LPA by means of deception and manipulation.

No one in his right mind would ever believe that the old lady had willingly willed her wealth and assets to the scoundrel, a total stranger who is nothing more than a tour guide.

He has the right to challenge the revocation but where did he get the money to pay for the legal challenge? Money does not grow on trees.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

hate to say this but the greediest and stingyiest fuckers i know happen to also be the richest.....

you re right

ive seen so many who have plenty and wont refuse more, even doing bad things to get more....

and yes its strange that suddenly she is of sound mind

Last edited by a moderator:

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

You may be right. But not in everyone. It is funny and strange in human.
You may put few 100s K on my table and you can see it untouch/unmoved. It needs
character.
ive seen many who lose their so called characte where big money is concerned

gongkia

Alfrescian
Loyal

This liow lawyer is an ASEAN scholar, could be from mudland?

Joseph-liow-banner.jpg

"The 'responsive, conscientious' Joseph Liow handles construction and employment disputes." The Legal 500

The first thing you will notice about Joseph is his self-confidence. He makes no bones about standing out from the crowd. Joe is a well-planned individual. In his late teens, he assessed his strengths and personality and made a decision to venture into law. Gregarious, extroverted and with a decent analytical ability, Joseph opted for a career that has allowed him to build on and his strengths and people skills.

Joseph, an ASEAN scholar, graduated from the National University of Singapore in 1992 and has been in legal practice since 1993. He heads one of our litigation teams and handles commercial litigation, building construction disputes, and employment disputes. Joseph started his career as a pupil with one of the two heritage firms that merged to form Straits Law Practice LLC in 2001 and he is one of the founding shareholders of Straits Law. He is a Fellow of the Singapore Institute of Arbitration, an Adjudicator appointed by the Singapore Mediation Centre, a Legal Assessor with the Singapore Medical Council and Singapore Dental Council, and a lead trainer with the Law Society's Advocacy program. He is a former Honorary Secretary of the Society of Construction Law (Singapore). He presently sits as a member of the National Sport Council (NSC) Organisational Excellence Review Appeals Committee.

Joseph Liow can be contacted at 67130 212 / [email protected].

gongkia

Alfrescian
Loyal

The failed FT policies are doing increasing harms to locals:
lost of jobs to foreigners, property price hike, competition for school places, congestion, non-citizen FT can easily obtain LPA to seize control of local assets, abuse our judiciary system for their gains, grassroot organisation inflitration, etc

yangyin_grassroots.jpg

PRC Yang Yin helping out at a grassroots function, beside MP Intan

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Re: Do you want a MP who goes into hiding when confronted with problem?

she might even be in istana now giving senile oldfart a bj just to solicit assistance on this matter.

When you fuck her IN her asshole, your lancheow come out TAN coloured. Hence her name INTAN.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Do you want a MP who goes into hiding when confronted with problem?

only screw bollah so vulgar

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

This liow lawyer is an ASEAN scholar, could be from mudland?

Asean scholar with surname Liow. 99% chance from malaysia. Where else can he be? from philippines, indonesia and thailand won't have surname as liow. maybe brunei

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

The failed FT policies are doing increasing harms to locals

the root of all evils is no proper screening of foreigners let into the country. People who can't speak English like yang yin also talent let in. Talented crook certainly but not talent.

Last edited by a moderator:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

Asean scholar with surname Liow. 99% chance from malaysia. Where else can he be? from philippines, indonesia and thailand won't have surname as liow. maybe brunei

Another crooked Malaysian in cahoots with conmen and villians, feasting on the bones of poor rich widows. Nothing surprises me any more these days!