• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

White Skunks purposely make it troublesome for patients to use Medisave

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Spread the word on Medisave option

I HAVE been visiting Bukit Merah Polyclinic for treatment of my high blood pressure for more than a year. Each visit would cost me about $120, and I have been paying in cash.

Recently, I came to know that one can use Medisave to pay for the treatment of chronic diseases such as high blood pressure.

During my last visit to the polyclinic, I told the registration staff that I would like to pay via Medisave, and was given a form to fill in. In the end, my bill came up to $142 and I needed to pay only $21 in cash, with the rest covered by Medisave.

As patients may not know about this option, staff can be more proactive by checking if they would like to pay by Medisave when their medical bill exceeds a certain amount.

Also, why is there a need to inform the registration staff at each visit that I am paying via Medisave, when I have completed the form and the details should be captured in the polyclinic's database?

Hoe Cheng Fong (Madam)

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That is PAP for you!!!! Sinkies vote and live their life with brain in their ass.

and no balls to protest to throw out the PAP.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That is PAP for you!!!! Sinkies vote and live their life with brain in their ass.

and no balls to protest to throw out the PAP.

Chump sprouting your No Qctio Talk only again?

Protest outside Parliament lah, waiting for what? Wait for your jiu hu Government to screw you again?