• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

He found success without a degree

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi Denise, of course lah, a lot of Fake degree FTrashes in SG also very successful what, they smoke their way up! Tio Boh????

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
even ah peng kias needs to have degree to become Senior Occifers.

You cannot rise to the rank of a general without a degree.

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
The biggest irony. Singapore wants to be Education Hub, but yet, tells its citizens that we don't need degrees.....

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last time they tell us blue collar is better and poly is great. KNN, I work like a doggie for years because I do not have a degree. Second screw is NS which wasted our 2.5 yrs. having lesser working experience and a smaller piece of paper, they imported tonnes of FTs who has 2.5 years more experienced and a bigger piece of paper. Screwed us once 30 over years ago now trying the same old trick?

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
The biggest irony. Singapore wants to be Education Hub, but yet, tells its citizens that we don't need degrees.....

If RUN went to university, the grammar and credibility of his writings will increase tremendously.
Maybe I will be an author or motivational speaker, smoking people.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Last time they tell us blue collar is better and poly is great. KNN, I work like a doggie for years because I do not have a degree. Second screw is NS which wasted our 2.5 yrs. having lesser working experience and a smaller piece of paper, they imported tonnes of FTs who has 2.5 years more experienced and a bigger piece of paper. Screwed us once 30 over years ago now trying the same old trick?

PAP govt kong lan jiao wei... giving false hopes to the ITE/poly grads in order to secure their votes. :rolleyes:

And the propaganda is in full blitz, cherry picking case studies to show that 'you do not need a degree to be successful'. Take a bow you hardworking presstitutes of SPH.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day. For every self-made towkay who dropped out of school, there are plenty more of lowly educated folks taking up menial, poor-paying jobs, stuck in a rut of abject poverty, indulging in their huat fantasies with 4D and Toto. :rolleyes:

Yes, you can certainly succeed without a degree. You can also survive a fall from a 20-storey building. Will you try jumping off it to test the hypothesis? :rolleyes:

The cushy jobs are still given to FT grads from some shitty universities in India and Philippines. This is fact. The PAP govt let them in and allowed them to do that. There's no point denying this.

Don't let Tan Chuan-Jin and the others deceive you. A Jobs Bank website hosted on govt servers isn't going to change the situation.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't waste money on your kids putting them through sg universities if u plan for them to live in sg. Just send them to Taiwan, India or Philippines to get a degree will do. If they study medicine there, come back still can be doctors.

Another group the MIWs are quietly flooding sg with are the cheap labour Taiwanese. Don't just focus on the tiongs.

iluvgst

Alfrescian
Loyal

The degrees are meant for the elites and the FTs. The rank and file citizens are not encouraged to get degrees.

iluvgst

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP govt kong lan jiao wei... giving false hopes to the ITE/poly grads in order to secure their votes. :rolleyes:

And the propaganda is in full blitz, cherry picking case studies to show that 'you do not need a degree to be successful'. Take a bow you hardworking presstitutes of SPH.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day. For every self-made towkay who dropped out of school, there are plenty more of lowly educated folks taking up menial, poor-paying jobs, stuck in a rut of abject poverty, indulging in their huat fantasies with 4D and Toto. :rolleyes:

Yes, you can certainly succeed without a degree. You can also survive a fall from a 20-storey building. Will you try jumping off it to test the hypothesis? :rolleyes:

The cushy jobs are still given to FT grads from some shitty universities in India and Philippines. This is fact. The PAP govt let them in and allowed them to do that. There's no point denying this.

Don't let Tan Chuan-Jin and the others deceive you. A Jobs Bank website hosted on govt servers isn't going to change the situation.

If can be successful without degree, why no minister or perm sec without degree?

sense

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mr Dennis Tan, 56, was highlighted by Ms Denise Phua (Moulmein-Kallang GRC) yesterday as someone who had succeeded in the workforce even without academic qualifications.

For every 1 successful Dennis Tan (without academic qualifications), there are 10 other Denise Lim (without academic qualifications) who are not successful.

Denise, if you want to be a good MP, you need to learn how to have a balanced view.

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Day in day out complain about PAP still got people listen to them one har?

Getting a degree is not hard. Especially when you do that in angmo lands. It is just like reading sammyboy.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
....A Jobs Bank website hosted on govt servers isn't going to change the situation.

Job Bank is just wayang. SPRs are also allowed to have a go at it when it should be exclusively set up for jobless sinkies. Are SPRs not foreigners? No? Are they shitizens? Yes?

The paps are mad.

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
If RUN went to university, the grammar and credibility of his writings will increase tremendously.
Maybe I will be an author or motivational speaker, smoking people.

I think there is more money being the Oracle of Omaha than Tony Robbins

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Day in day out complain about PAP still got people listen to them one har?

Getting a degree is not hard. Especially when you do that in angmo lands. It is just like reading sammyboy.

That is true. Most don't even have a final year exam. All about assignments

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
well said.
don't worry i just ranting
I'd rather fail in my quest to become Mr Buffett,
than to succeed as another Adam Khoo

Lol.... adam khoo only good enough to bluff students. He was also lucky because his mother got strong connections

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's RUN. He rather be an ethical loser, than a motivated smoker
so he will always be a loser. But i guess that's the worst he can get.

wusangui

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is still a regret. You know how many lonely stressful girls i can bed every night if I stayed in uni hostel.

u long time never go release liao, i bring u go relax.
CAM00035.jpg