• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Rude and weird people could be mentally unstable

Timerty

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is why they cannot behave themselves in public and are so anti-social

A lot of sinkieporeans are mentally unstable. Drink too much alcohol, smoke and take so much drugs until the brain become like scrambled shit. Those who are not mentally unstable cannot think and behave like robots. Those who are not robots and not mentally unstable are slaves.

So this island is full of robots, siao kias and slaves.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It also depends on the person and the situation. In some cases, there should be absolutely no politeness and civility. :wink:

Arturo Vidal

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

A lot of sinkieporeans are mentally unstable. Drink too much alcohol, smoke and take so much drugs until the brain become like scrambled shit. Those who are not mentally unstable cannot think and behave like robots. Those who are not robots and not mentally unstable are slaves.

I believe you are drunk when writing this. :wink:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
do you all want to know how lky's cronies tekan me? many years ago when i was working as an engineer at s'pore technologies, they created hallucination for me. their methods of doing it is very subtle and not easy to describe. i went to see a private shrink, and told him the symptoms created by them and he diagnosed me with schizo. really very bad, i wonder sometimes if they know what they did to me will reap bad karma. i believe so cos' as soon as i sold my smrt shares, the train breakdowns continue non-stop. then comes my double triple whammy, divorced and forced to quit my job, got harrassed while driving my taxi. knn, old fart and cronies, you will meet your kingdom come one day, no need to be so vicious to ordinary pple like me. :oIo:

Ask me the Schizophrenic.

Black Swan

Alfrescian
Loyal

On the other hand, the extreme smooth and polite can be the real devil in disguise. You should be careful of these instead of the rude or uncivilized.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
TS starting such thread in a forum populated by no less than 98% of folks here who are ' mentally unstable'.

If he had tried doing this same topic in forums like YPAP, he will be labelled as mentally unstable for sure ! LoL