• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Qi Yuwu and Joanne Peh tie the knot

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This news report is inaccurate. It describes Joanna Peh and Qi Yuwu as a celebrity couple. They are not. They are merely Mediacorpse artistes working for a GLC earning a salary. They can be described as TV personalities but nothing more than that. Other than those aunties who vote for the PAP each GE, nobody else gives a fuck as to what Mediacorpse artistes do.

You'll be surprised at the number of aunties and ah lians who give a fuck to what the Mediacorp artistes do. They are the source of tv ratings (ad revenue) and some of them even form groupies and fan clubs for their favorite actors and actresses.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You'll be surprised at the number of aunties and ah lians who give a fuck to what the Mediacorp artistes do. They are the source of tv ratings (ad revenue) and some of them even form groupies and fan clubs for their favorite actors and actresses.

Right from the days of SBC through its evolution into TCS and then Mediacorp, I've always been unable to watch their dramas because of one thing: lousy stiff acting. Some scripts may be good, the plots credible and direction passable, but the acting always sucks. As for Xie Shaoguang, who's widely regarded as our best actor, I find his acting over-the-top sometimes.

That's why our actors/actresses can't hack it overseas. Just check the quality of TVB acting to see what I mean: the actors get better as they get older and more experienced. Even those who couldn't act initially, e.g. Simon Yam, go on to become competent actors who win awards.

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal

I know. These aunties are those with the mentality who vote for the PAP each time. They constitute more than 60% of the female population which gives the PAP that majority. As for ah lians, they are those whose pubic hair has not fully grown, still naively impressionable. Once they have grown a full bush, they would then realize that they are plenty of real celebrities out there worth dripping cunt juice for.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
Right from the days of SBC through its evolution into TCS and then Mediacorp, I've always been unable to watch their dramas because of one thing: lousy stiff acting. Some scripts may be good, the plots credible and direction passable, but the acting always sucks. As for Xie Shaoguang, who's widely regarded as our best actor, I find his acting over-the-top sometimes.....who win awards.

you're still ok...me followed from days of RTS...TCS....SBC...always a fan of wong san and ya fong :biggrin:

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you're still ok...me followed from days of RTS...TCS....SBC...always a fan of wong san and ya fong :biggrin:

Oh, I loved Wang Sha & Ye Fong. Was a fan in the late '60s and '70s on RTS. Even had their LP records (33 rpm).

[video=youtube;JEg_Af-DpUg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEg_Af-DpUg[/video]