• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Which country has the most beautiful woman?

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
How about Bhutanese beauty?

iwrte0.jpg

king-jigme-khesar-namgyel-wangchuck_queen-jetsun-pema_official-work--w=1500.jpg

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Trust me to have dated a Malaysian Charbo who wasn't pretty. :confused:

Of course not all Malaysians girls are pretty, but generally they are prettier than Singaporean ladies. I am not even talking about the models, but when you compare the Malaysian ladies around you and Singapore ladies, the Malaysia ladies are GENERALLY better.

Maybe is my taste..I dunno.

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Of course not all Malaysians girls are pretty, but generally they are prettier than Singaporean ladies. I am not even talking about the models, but when you compare the Malaysian ladies around you and Singapore ladies, the Malaysia ladies are GENERALLY better.

Maybe is my taste..I dunno.

This I agree. Make me gian. Must arrange to go KL soon

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So many beautiful women in the world ... so glad that there are no ugly women. The world is a beautiful place , isn't it ?