• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Broke Malaysian actress turns to prostitution

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You stalk my idol for so long but still want to twist facts....
Tonychat only insults sinkies and never Singaporeans.
If you dunno the difference then you are a sinkie.

Sorry, I do not stalk your so-called idol. I only step on a piece of worthless shit who continues to insult Singaporeans and Singapore. I will do so as long as I can.

He never insult Singaporeans? Like fuck understand!! Don't be a fool by continuing to idolise a foreign trash who insults all Singaporeans. Open your eye and read all his crap posts. He does nothing but insult all Singaporeans and Singapore.

If your Foreign Trash idol is really so great, ask him to protest openly outside parliament, don't KPKB for other to do it. He take the lead and protest? Why he dare not? He is ball-less or what? That jiu hu kia should just fuck back north to Malaysia and protest against his own 46.75% majority Government.

Now Narong, if you are not Tonychat's clone, then please quit sucking up that Foreign Trash!!! Ask Tonychat to walk his talk!