• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Broke Malaysian actress turns to prostitution

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Star/Asia News NetworkSaturday, Sep 06, 2014
20131209_posedphotoprostitute_NP.jpg
0 0 0
Print
NATIONAL award winning actress Shweta Basu, who was arrested for prostitution in Hyderabad, has revealed that she took to the sex trade as she was running out of money. Tamil Nesan reported that Shweta, 23, was now confined to a welfare home.
The actress, who appeared in films like Makdee and Iqbal also claimed that many other actresses were in a similar financial situation.
Shweta, who shot to fame as a child artiste in Ekta Kapoor's TV serial Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki, bagged the national award for best child artiste for Makdee in 2002.
She was arrested during a sting operation carried out at a hotel on Sunday night.
- See more at: http://news.asiaone.com/news/malays...tress-turns-prostitution#sthash.rqV0JWOY.dpuf

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If she is a Singaporean, our resident foreign trash from Malaysia Tonychat will condemn all Singapore women and call our mothers, sisters and wives whores.

I wonder what foreign trash Tonychat got to say about his fellow Malaysian?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If she is a Singaporean, our resident foreign trash from Malaysia Tonychat will condemn all Singapore women and call our mothers, sisters and wives whores.

I wonder what foreign trash Tonychat got to say about his fellow Malaysian?

You are naive if you think only Malaysian actresses are selling it.
This type of report is hardly news.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You are naive if you think only Malaysian actresses are selling it.
This type of report is hardly news.

Supporting Tonychat yet again?

Which part of my earlier post says that Singapore women do not do the trade? I'm talking about this report!

Exactly, but when your idol see such news, he will insult Singapore women regardless!

extramarital

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
NATIONAL award winning actress Shweta Basu, who was arrested for prostitution in Hyderabad, has revealed that she took to the sex trade as she was running out of money. Tamil Nesan reported that Shweta, 23, was now confined to a welfare home.
The actress, who appeared in films like Makdee and Iqbal also claimed that many other actresses were in a similar financial situation.
Shweta, who shot to fame as a child artiste in Ekta Kapoor's TV serial Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki, bagged the national award for best child artiste for Makdee in 2002.
She was arrested during a sting operation carried out at a hotel on Sunday night.
- See more at: http://news.asiaone.com/news/malays...tress-turns-prostitution#sthash.rqV0JWOY.dpuf

Willing buyers and willing sellers engaging in business transactions is what free market economy is all about. It's her own business when she sells her body to earn some money to pay her bills because of overspending. Why the cops arrested her for engaging in prostitution is beyond comprehension.

jw5

Loyal
If Samy Leong's new website got this type of lobang, he can start going "kah ch$$$$$ng!" :biggrin:

Fugly

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another hard not to notice, eye catching news. This time it's a Malaysian actress turned whore. I demand that u give at least 5 minutes of flying fuck. No standing ovation.

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

shweta_basu_prasad_600x450.jpg

Shweta+Basu+Prasad++(3).JPG

Souce: The Malaysian Lifestyle Media
Shweta Basu Prasad: In 2002, she acted in Vishal Bhardwaj’s film Makdee, for which she won the National Film Award for Best Child Artist. Shweta Basu Prasad has acted in a number of TV serials since then, apart from playing Shreyas Talpade’s sister in Iqbal. urrently, Shweta is pursuing a career in Telugu cinema

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Supporting Tonychat yet again?

Which part of my earlier post says that Singapore women do not do the trade? I'm talking about this report!

Exactly, but when your idol see such news, he will insult Singapore women regardless!

You stalk my idol for so long but still want to twist facts....
Tonychat only insults sinkies and never Singaporeans.
If you dunno the difference then you are a sinkie.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Prostitution is the oldest trade in Human known history.

Teachers, business man, lawyers, politician go for prostitute. It normal.

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
0 0 0
Print
bNO diffrence at all before n after -before gives fuck free
NOW ask for money