• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Disband th SAF they are useless Waste of $$$$$$$$$$ Start Militancy

lend me your wife

Alfrescian
Loyal
1st-ly, bloody SAF only served false impression purposes for scarecrow tactic defence.

2nd-ly, a political tool to make PAP BGs get political backgrounds to reach million dollars miniterial pays.

3rd-ly, fucking expensive.

And then look worldwide for recent decade of military scenes. Militant groups of ultra low budget and arms and trainings killed and beat all the regular government forces to pulps and oust regimes capturing countries after countries.

Why waste time and $$$$$$$ on SAF?

From US EU UN Afghan Iraq Israel Lybia Ukrian etc, regular expensive armies had been killed captured overran chased away by rebels militants seperatists terrorists what so ever.

As you can see now even Vladima Putin does not want to use his regular Russian army to invade Ukrian. He use only militants. It WORKS so well.

So where is our SG militants? 1/100 th of MINDEF's budget is enough to build very effective security forces for SG.

SAF is useless. No need any outside invasion. Just Serangoon Nehs and Bangalahs and PRC do slay and burn for 3 days non-stop they will takeover SG.

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
I disagree Ukraine has no national service and crappy military. That is why it can be overran by Russians. The manpower requirements for invasion and defence are different.

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You want UMNO to match across the causeway and you will be lead by Tonychat master???:eek:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
nonsense, very useful against the citizen if they protest or rebel.
also useful against the google of terrorists around us.

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Agree.

With over 20,000 new citizenships given and not counting the countless PRs and migrants yearly, who the hack are we protecting !:oIo:

This is infuriating for true-blue citizens !:mad:

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I had always said.

No need NS.

just pay the Bangla to dig the trench and fire the rifle for you ! LoL

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I had always said.

No need NS.

just pay the Bangla to dig the trench and fire the rifle for you ! LoL

Tonychat, you think we are your country Banglasia? 猛加拉西亞?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/F0Q5WJGtlxw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

istana_pest

Alfrescian
Loyal
Moron USA government had used their whole Pentagon regular forces and special forces to fight militants in so called WAR ON TERROR fir 13 years, never got any upper hand, only gone bankrupted themselves, and their enemies got stronger rapidly by 10~20 folds.

This is doubtly.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i am very disappointed with this thread. dont u stinkees know how hard, how much sacrifice our saf are doing for the cuntry. and yet ....

knn, u think so easy arh? go organise an ndp lah. u know how much nasi lemak, char bee hoon, long tong and mee siam mai hum, our saf generals have to arrange?

pls dont compare under countries generals, they have never been through a single ndp hor!