• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Just HALF of women can locate the vagina

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Half of 26 to 35-year-olds were unable to correctly identify a vagina on a medical diagram of the female reproductive system, a new survey has found.
In contrast, the majority of older women aged 66 to 75 were much better educated about their body parts.
The study, by women’s cancer charity The Eve Appeal, found that less than a quarter of 16 to 25-year-olds said they felt confident they were well informed about gynaecological health issues, compared to more than 42 per cent of women aged 66 to 75.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/a...female-reproductive-system.html#ixzz3C9FUelpa

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You leave your dick outside after patting... 100% of the women will guide you there correctly...:biggrin:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
You leave your dick outside after patting... 100% of the women will guide you there correctly...:biggrin:

They can physically locate their vaginas ON THEMSELVES, the article is writing about locating it on a medical diagram :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They can physically locate their vaginas ON THEMSELVES, the article is writing about locating it on a medical diagram :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I know... That is why our PM is saying paper knowledge is not everything...:rolleyes:

It is more important to know how to shaft it in rather than pointing it out in an article... This is what our PM mean...:p

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Bro zhihau,

A woman can guide a 2cm diameter penis into her 1.5cm diameter vaginal opening in the dark, but she cannot find her 6 foot car parked in an 8 foot parking lot in broad daylight.

Think about it carefully. Take all the time you need.

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal
Half of 26 to 35-year-olds were unable to correctly identify a vagina on a medical diagram of the female reproductive system, a new survey has found.
In contrast, the majority of older women aged 66 to 75 were much better educated about their body parts.
The study, by women’s cancer charity The Eve Appeal, found that less than a quarter of 16 to 25-year-olds said they felt confident they were well informed about gynaecological health issues, compared to more than 42 per cent of women aged 66 to 75.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/a...female-reproductive-system.html#ixzz3C9FUelpa

The rest simply thought that the vagina was on their face thus having the "CHEEBYE BIN" cunt face!

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
sight and feel are 2 different senses

Bro zhihau,

A woman can guide a 2cm diameter penis into her 1.5cm diameter vaginal opening in the dark, but she cannot find her 6 foot car parked in an 8 foot parking lot in broad daylight.

Think about it carefully. Take all the time you need.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the medical diagram needs to include this.....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 301

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know... That is why our PM is saying paper knowledge is not everything...:rolleyes:

It is more important to know how to shaft it in rather than pointing it out in an article... This is what our PM mean...:p

that gay got shafted by brits american jippun kia and tiong c0ck kia.. he would know his vagina from his ar5ehole

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Eh, isn't Vagina the capital of the Canadian province of Saskatchewan? The female reproductive organ is called a chee bye. Primary school already I know!

Cheers!

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ask whore jinx she looking for cheesepie n found a schlong then slap pinkie silly

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Easily explained.......these cheebyes when looking at their vaginas, see only this, that's why......

53a2ed79c3332014888fbcfe.jpg

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Eh, isn't Vagina the capital of the Canadian province of Saskatchewan? The female reproductive organ is called a chee bye. Primary school already I know!

Cheers!

When I learnt to talk I already know the greetings used by the male adults...." dieu nei ma chow hi!"...of course that young I don't know what it meant, thought it was some sort of greetings..