• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bravo Putin! Russian Army can overrun Kiev within 2 weeks if he wants, EU US warned

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Bravo Putin! Russian Army can overrun Kiev within 2 weeks if he wants, EU US warn

Putin need to have more resolve if he wanted Kiev. He should had it done months ago when his parliament authorized him to activate military action. He only annexed Crimia and seemed to want to stop at there. How can he? Partial solution does not work and just only waste time. You beat an enemy half dead he will continue to struggle with you. There is no end until his death. So please have mercy and stop his breath. Same deal also with tje struggles with US EU. Have some resolve Putin, see the last drop of eneies blood. Then come TRUE PEACE. I norminate Putin for Peace Award.

I mean Obama already got his Peace Award via wars, so now it's Putin's turn.

:wink:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Bravo Putin! Russian Army can overrun Kiev within 2 weeks if he wants, EU US warn

Pah means beat, chew means hand, cheng means gun. U from which secondary school har? No wonder keep kena zap. Wahahaha

you so bad...I learn proper English not such words

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

you must be from a girl's school if you don't know what's pcc. :p

iv never heard of pcc either in my life,its one of those retarded internet lingo that originated from some retard forum like edmw.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Shhhhh..... keep it to yourself ok?

this clown who has many clones, notably in chinese characters, replies to his clones to keep his threads up, is from the PAP IB. His agenda as per instructions from the PAP IB is to be anti west and ass kisser of Putin. :biggrin:

Pinky's knickers in a twist.....he's a closet Russia supporter....afterall he speaks fluent Russian

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

iv never heard of pcc either in my life,its one of those retarded internet lingo that originated from some retard forum like edmw.

i learned it at boys' town school. pcc happened when a chio bu relief teacher showed up. we only had one hand on the desk while the other hand was wanking away. :o

sirus

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Pah means beat, chew means hand, cheng means gun. U from which secondary school har? No wonder keep kena zap. Wahahaha
Gor ae pak chi ae (5 digits whacking 1 digit).

underMIND

Alfrescian
Loyal

Behold the power of MOTHER RUSSIA!!!! Lets see if US and EU got balls to handle Russia...

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Its a hokkien term means to masterbate. Nothing to do with edmw. It's just like Knnbccb. To be honest with you I didn't even know what Pcc meant until I was in the army. Yup probably get like a D in hokkien but I'm no hokkien peng anyway.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Its a hokkien term means to masterbate. Nothing to do with edmw. It's just like Knnbccb. To be honest with you I didn't even know what Pcc meant until I was in the army. Yup probably get like a D in hokkien but I'm no hokkien peng anyway.

Yup, I am an FT from Mumbai but I learn a lot from SBF

Thank you, Sam

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

...hokkien term means to masterbate. ..didn't even know what Pcc meant until I was in the army. Yup probably get like a D in hokkien but I'm no hokkien peng anyway.
eatshitndie said:
...boys' town school. pcc happened when a chio bu relief teacher showed up. we only had one hand on the desk while the other hand was wanking away.
Aka golden palm:p

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal

Putin need to lay a deadly trap big time, using Ukriane or Israel as a bait, to force Obama into deploying a major significant stake of US military deathtoll inside. And use any WMD as necessary resources to ensure that they don't get out alive. Thus melt the Wall Street and STI what so ever, permanantly. :wink:

United Shit can only bully weaker opponents. Against the might of Russia, they become a pussy cat.

Vermin

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Finally am glad to see PAP IB clones put some effort. Jia You Jia You Jia You

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Putin can of course take Ukraine, or almost any of the ex-Soviet republics within 2 weeks... in the same way that the US took Iraq and Afghanistan in less than a month each. And let's not forget the swift Soviet invasion of Afghanistan back in the early 1980s.

And then, what?

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Putin can of course take Ukraine, or almost any of the ex-Soviet republics within 2 weeks... in the same way that the US took Iraq and Afghanistan in less than a month each. And let's not forget the swift Soviet invasion of Afghanistan back in the early 1980s.

And then, what?

Stop the eastward encroachment of NATO. Maintaining your sphere of influence is important in what's shaping up to be a multi-polar world order.

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal

Putin: "Anything that the US touches turns into a Iraq or Libya". How perceptive.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

And then, what?

mission accomplished and ten years of fuckery and 1.4 trillion in debt?