• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Killer Water Heater is On the Loose!!

greenies

Alfrescian
Loyal
if these instant water heater are so vulnerable to water i dont understand why they are located inside the bathroom......

they should be self contained in a sealed box outside the bathroom away from any pipes or water source as possible.

Economy and ease of fitting counted for home-appliances; like instant water heater.
Otherwise, our HDB will be fitted with Condo-style water heater, where it is located about false ceiling.
In Taiwan, most households use gas-fire water heaters.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ummm. What happened to the circuit breakers. Thought suppose to prevent kena zap. Earthing and circuit breaker. Knn.rip.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Since someone died aren't the "authorities " going to investigate further:confused:
If they don't do any follow up investigation it could happen again.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since someone died aren't the "authorities " going to investigate further:confused:

wat authorities? the cheebye kias only know collect money n slap fines. investigate for wat? it ll b another misadventure of who did they vote for.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All water heaters are 3-pin plug with earth-wiring at the heater body.
Most likely the electrical shock could happen by wiring system fault at socket outlet or switchboard, in which the MMCB should be tripped down when short-circuit happened.
Another possibility is water leakage from pipe joint, splashing on electrical wiring joint(s) inside the heater.

That was what I was thinking too, the MMCB should have tripped if there was a short circuit....unless the grandfather was the DIY electrician who wired the wage heater himself, which is quite possible; for these people in order to save money, will do so. He blame the shop for recommending him a BRANDED heater....how come the old heater, did kill anybody??

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If this was a "CONFIRMED" opposition's member or opposition's supporters, forensic science will be down, & all the 'authorities' will be investigating..if not, where the fat cats bother?

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
actually bot water is no good for skin...my thai girlfriend bathes with cold water everyday and her skin is silky smooth..

warn her not to run the water over her face otherwise it will make her look like horse ..

.... like your wife

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why she sues her colleague only? scare of what or any relation to the woody actor husband got best actor award?

Don't worry lah, Sinkieland safety checks very stringent one. :wink:

Safety_Mark.gif

Don't believe go ask Andrea D'Cruz. Slim 10 pills were approved by the Health Sciences Authority. :cool:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If this was a "CONFIRMED" opposition's member or opposition's supporters, forensic science will be down, & all the 'authorities' will be investigating..if not, where the fat cats bother?

Probably right they will just sweep it under the carpet, just another unfortunate digit.

It is sad that we have come to expect the worse of the PAP. The party that is now synonymous to being lazy, greedy, money mindedness, corruptd, inept, ....

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Probably right they will just sweep it under the carpet, just another unfortunate digit.

It is sad that we have come to expect the worse of the PAP. The party that is now synonymous to being lazy, greedy, money mindedness, corruptd, inept, ....

Only to score "brownie points"....then they 'wayang' to the hilt to show, they are working..other than that...ii is collect good salary, do little work, no responsibility....screw up on the job, still gets rewarded, get praised, get pay increase & still can hang around...no moral fibre these people.

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Most probably is earth fault, that is the earth wire is not connected properly or the ELCB is faulty. Used to play with small submersible pump for fish tank. Once I got a electrical shock when I touch the water. Such small pump has no earth wire. Luckily I was wearing rubber slippers.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Only to score "brownie points"....then they 'wayang' to the hilt to show, they are working..other than that...ii is collect good salary, do little work, no responsibility....screw up on the job, still gets rewarded, get praised, get pay increase & still can hang around...no moral fibre these people.

The PAP has long ago lost my vote. They lost it when they started increasing their own pay while making excuses for poor performance :rolleyes:

The 60% are getting the gov't they deserve. Unfortunately the rest of us, the 40% are being punished for their stupidity:(
We will see what happens in the next GE. When it comes to their own money i.e. CPF, I doubt that even the PAP supporters are going to accept it.

If the PAP wins another majority, Spore is a goner case & I'll have to start making plans at getting a new passport elsewhere.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The PAP has long ago lost my vote. They lost it when they started increasing their own pay while making excuses for poor performance :rolleyes:

The 60% are getting the gov't they deserve. Unfortunately the rest of us, the 40% are being punished for their stupidity:(
We will see what happens in the next GE. When it comes to their own money i.e. CPF, I doubt that even the PAP supporters are going to accept it.

If the PAP wins another majority, Spore is a goner case & I'll have to start making plans at getting a new passport elsewhere.

My peers have left a very long time ago...."Canada was calling" at one time....due to my late mother insistence, the 'tree sank roots'.....like Dan Fogelberg song to paraphrase " some went Chicago...." ( just an example)....there is no more future here, we are too far gone to look back, unless, the people faces a major disaster to want a change from the PAP government, at the moment up the the 50th year....they had been lucky,& we have been lucky...our Nationality is gone, the sense of a nation, of a people is gone, our hard work money is gone (CPF)...

What is there left??....just to make enough to survive & fade into the sunset....there one day, may not even be a SUNSET.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My peers have left a very long time ago...."Canada was calling" at one time....due to my late mother insistence, the 'tree sank roots'.....like Dan Fogelberg song to paraphrase " some went Chicago...." ( just an example)....there is no more future here, we are too far gone to look back, unless, the people faces a major disaster to want a change from the PAP government, at the moment up the the 50th year....they had been lucky,& we have been lucky...our Nationality is gone, the sense of a nation, of a people is gone, our hard work money is gone (CPF)...

What is there left??....just to make enough to survive & fade into the sunset....there one day, may not even be a SUNSET.

i agree,theres nothing left except to fade into the sunset.make some money and go off some place in the world to die in peace.i mean why stay on and suffer,why force urself to be unhappy?those who are not true to themselves are hypocrites.and i agree we are too far gone down the road....past the point of no return.....it doesnt matter how many years we complain(iv been complaining actively since 2010) or what issues we complain about over and over again.....nothing ever changes....no matter how much u complain about PAP,how much u complain about their policies,how much u complain about balless,stupid sinkies....u cant change a goddamn thing.

there is no future for sinkies in this country,sinkies have to wear the noose they make.....not sure if sinkies are too stupid to see into the future.....they have less rights than the Han chinese during manchu occupation.

Timerty

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't buy from neighbourhood, their stocks very old never change. Buy famous ang moh brand Hansgrohe :biggrin:

fa5895908fc8fcd63a35ed03b6bd5b0f.jpg

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most probably is earth fault, that is the earth wire is not connected properly or the ELCB is faulty. Used to play with small submersible pump for fish tank. Once I got a electrical shock when I touch the water. Such small pump has no earth wire. Luckily I was wearing rubber slippers.

how many of you put the efforts to manually test the elcb trip every monthly?
kee chiu.

i test mine at least once a year

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i agree,theres nothing left except to fade into the sunset.make some money and go off some place in the world to die in peace.i mean why stay on and suffer,why force urself to be unhappy?those who are not true to themselves are hypocrites.and i agree we are too far gone down the road....past the point of no return.....it doesnt matter how many years we complain(iv been complaining actively since 2010) or what issues we complain about over and over again.....nothing ever changes....no matter how much u complain about PAP,how much u complain about their policies,how much u complain about balless,stupid sinkies....u cant change a goddamn thing.

there is no future for sinkies in this country,sinkies have to wear the noose they make.....not sure if sinkies are too stupid to see into the future.....they have less rights than the Han chinese during manchu occupation.

I can only afford to go to Chile. Canada very very hard to get PR now. Leong Sam is terrorizing NZ, so that's not an option. Downunder is already full of sinkees and right-wing, no good either. Chile, here I come.