• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

join all churches in sg and make Rev Kong Hee the supreme leader?

uglyloser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Suppose the Anglican, Methodist and all other churches amalgamate into a vast church under Rev Dr Kong hee as the supreme leader.. Is this a great idea?

Rev Dr Kong Hee has transformed CHC from a small home based church into a financial giant it is today. He has impressive credentials, no doubt

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually I am not concerned by the religious bodies and their ways, but just out of kaypohness, I think the churches have been fragmenting for quite some time and it seems to be continuing in that direction. Why would they want to unite?

Cheers!

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually I am not concerned by the religious bodies and their ways, but just out of kaypohness, I think the churches have been fragmenting for quite some time and it seems to be continuing in that direction. Why would they want to unite?

Cheers!

He will be the 'Priest Supreme' !! Sorry, reading too much Marvel comics!

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
church is just an organisation, Christ still lived in people even when there is no church.

interesting last night i saw one secular movie Jack Ryan Shadow Recruit.

There is this Russian orthodox business man, who prayed in front of Jesus and made the cross sign.

He is planning a terror attack in US using his son!

I was thinking WTF? LOL!

Does he knows his beliefs?

And then at the end He said is for Russia while he was being shot by a Minister's henchman.

People who are patriotic always ended up in tragedies. Remember Yue Fei or Mr. Lim Boh Seng?

Last edited:

Macroeconomics101

Alfrescian
Loyal

Cheers!

Best for Singapore if churches remain fragmented. A united christian front will only be detrimental to our national security.

KongHee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cults in Singapore has been around for ages. When I was young...I was part of a cult that operates out of Circuit Road. That was in the late 70s and early 80s. They would go and hang outside mosque to distribute pamphlets. They also have Taoist idols burning sessions. Thankfully, all arrested under ISD. Had it not for ISD...more of such shit would have taken over the whole of Sinkapore...

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am doubtful if he should be given such a title or recognition. There was a CHC adherent in my company who had not the slightest idea why a RC colleague had a palm in his car after Palm Sunday mass two or three years ago. Apparently, the CHC bloke wasn't taught the basics of Christian events. Doesn't reflect well on the teachings of CHC. If this title of "Priest Supreme" be given, KH shouldn't be the choice. At the rate events are happening, he is being shown more as a con-man (not my judgement, but the courts.)

Cheers!

He will be the 'Priest Supreme' !! Sorry, reading too much Marvel comics!

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
It doesn't matter to me what they do as long as I do not have to be made to comply to their beliefs. During my A levels, many Christian preachers would approach me and ask me to join their groups. Well, those days are over and they can go preach (or prey) on someone else. I prefer to drink beer and listen to music/watch a movie.

Cheers!

Best for Singapore if churches remain fragmented. A united christian front will only be detrimental to our national security.

Faker

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think all the stupid abrahamic faiths should join under one umbrella, then world peace will resume. There is not other way for world peace.

Macroeconomics101

Alfrescian
Loyal
It doesn't matter to me what they do as long as I do not have to be made to comply to their beliefs. During my A levels, many Christian preachers would approach me and ask me to join their groups. Well, those days are over and they can go preach (or prey) on someone else. I prefer to drink beer and listen to music/watch a movie.

Cheers!

Some of those insurance companies out there, if you join them as adviser they make you pray to God according to their beliefs.

KongHee

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is no such thing as religion.

Each of us has a soul and this soul connects with the creator...religions are man made rubbish to express such a connection and it manifests into different practices from Kwan Yin to Jesus to Mohamad to Ganesh, Shiva Etc etc...

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is no such thing as religion.

Each of us has a soul and this soul connects with the creator...religions are man made rubbish to express such a connection and it manifests into different practices from Kwan Yin to Jesus to Mohamad to Ganesh, Shiva Etc etc...

Sounds like another religion to me. U gonna be the chief honcho??

KongHee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Human beings are stupid creatures...all these religious fights whether inter and intra ...they are fighting over expressions of beliefs rather than god itself who is without form and shape...

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Human beings are stupid creatures...all these religious fights whether inter and intra ...they are fighting over expressions of beliefs rather than god itself who is without form and shape...

People will fight over religion or without!! It's in our nature!

uglyloser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rev Dr Kong Hee and his virtuous wife has sacrificed a lot to bring salvation to us. I urge everyone to transfer ownership of all your assets to the holy couple in appreciation for what they have done for us.