• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

It is simple Leongsam and his book burners will get what they want

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is simple Leongsam and his book burners will get what they want.

Why should I bother to post here and take part in anything when they rather delete what I say?
Much easier that way than to argue other points that they cannot even see, or refused to see , or pretend not to see

Roses need to be smell, and women fucked and wine enjoyed.
And even if I say nothing, changes will come in days or weeks when LKY become a rotting corpse

So as said,

Roses need to be smell, and women fucked and wine enjoyed.
And Leongsam and his bookburners get what they wanted

KongHee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Escher...u need to believe in Kong Hee.
go sell your hdb flat now and donate money to me.

then u will have salvation. :biggrin:

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothing against you personally but I feel that you are ranting more than arguing. With your F this and F that.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Why should I bother to post here and take part in anything when they rather delete what I say?

You can say whatever you want but if you continue with the same inane spam over and over again with the same damned images, your messages don't belong in this section. They are more suited to the trivia folder.

Those who are fascinated with your wisdom can always go there to read your rubbish. It's not removed or censored. It's just reclassified.