• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wishing jiu hu kia Tonychat and his family back home in Msia a Happy Merdaka Day.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Prove that you are an Aussie once and for all!

Then prove to others that i am not an Aussie. Show all official documents and find out about me..Don't shout here and talk so much.

It is you who makes all the noise, then go and do all the work to prove me wrong. I dare you!!!!!!

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why are you tell me to do things? It is you who claim that i am a Malaysian, it is you who make all the noise on behalf of your PAP master..

It is you who show all the stupidity in this forum and make so much noise..

And now you want me to do things for you??? who the fuck do you think you are???

If that is how your PAP master treat you and how to respond to your PAP master,

it does not mean when you do that to others, people who behave like you to do the bidding to your master.

People are not spineless and stupid like you.

If you are stupid, then keep that to yourself and don't expect others to be a sinkie low life shit like you.

I did not claim that you are a Malaysian. You did it yourself. Quit hiding the facts. Show us your Aussie passport!

Attachments

• 01Tony05.jpg
    01Tony05.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 131

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Then prove to others that i am not an Aussie. Show all official documents and find out about me..Don't shout here and talk so much.

It is you who makes all the noise, then go and do all the work to prove me wrong. I dare you!!!!!!

You still have 50 more minutes.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You still have 50 more minutes.

Oh, you set your own rules and you expect others to follow it?

If you behave like that in front of your master , when your PAP master set rules for you,.

It does not mean that others are as stupid as you..:rolleyes:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Malaysia Charbor.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/79uuj5hXsOg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Oh, you set your own rules and you expect others to follow it?

If you behave like that in front of your master , when your PAP master set rules for you,.

It does not mean that others are as stupid as you..:rolleyes:

Hello Mr self-claimed Aussie, you still have 40 more mintues.

PAPBlessed

Alfrescian
Loyal
How nice of you guys to shower blessings on our neighbours. We are all one big family. Thank you guys. What a wonderful start to the morning. To breathe in the beautiful clean unpolluted air. I feel so blessed to have our beloved PAP looking after our welfare. Thank you all.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Negarakuku by NameWee

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/gyiBvJtJ5Z4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
why not shorten it to 1 minute so you don't have to wait so long..it is such a waste of time.

Ha ha ha, this thread will be bookmarked and refreshed regularly.

Next time, tell us that you are a Swiss.

Attachments

• Internet_dog.jpg
    Internet_dog.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 129

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ha ha ha, this thread will be bookmarked and refreshed regularly.

Next time, tell us that you are a Swiss.

Please bookmark this thread in your browser folder as well...you need this thread for your PAP fulfilling presence in this forum..

PAP is fighting a losing battle and people are hating them more and more.

the more sinkies are ball-less , the more the PAP will be bullying them.. it is a fact.

And i am proud to stay away from sinkies.

Last edited:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Please bookmark this thread in your browser folder as well...you need this thread for your PAP fulfilling presence in this forum..

PAP is fighting a losing battle and people are hating them more and more.

the more sinkies are ball-less , the more the PAP will bulling them.. it is a fact.

And i am proud to stay away from sinkies.

Whatever you say lah, UMNO IB dog!!

18 mins more.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whatever you say lah, UMNO IB dog!!

18 mins more.

Haha so no Aussie proof till now? Confirmed jiu hu kia who has been praising his own kind surreptitiously. He calls others coward, but he is the real coward who hide his nationality behind the coat tail of other successful nations.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Haha so no Aussie proof till now? Confirmed jiu hu kia who has been praising his own kind surreptitiously. He calls others coward, but he is the real coward who hide his nationality behind the coat tail of other successful nations.

Exactly, the chump claims that he is an Aussie but is almost 12 hours and he still show no proof.

The lame part is that he tries to change subject by saying that I use clones, calling me PAP IB and also say that he do not take instruction from me.

The fact is this fellow is a jiu hu kia and he can only produce is jiu hu passport!

Still talk big behind his PC. Tua Kang Yao Siew!