• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wishing jiu hu kia Tonychat and his family back home in Msia a Happy Merdaka Day.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wishing Tonychat and his family back home in jiu hu a Happy Merdaka Day.

Love live BN and UMNO!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/KNKhr_o5wUA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

:biggrin::biggrin:

Attachments

• 01Tony05.jpg
    01Tony05.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 392

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
How many threads you are going to create for this shit..

Like i say, you just cannot accept the fact that i am an Australian.

How many threads you are going to start can't change this fact.

This is how losers behave. i am so right about it again.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
How many threads you are going to create for this shit..

Like i say, you just cannot accept the fact that i am an Australian.

How many threads you are going to start can't change this fact.

This is how losers behave. i am so right about it again.

Happy Merdaka Day.

Attachments

• 01Tony05.jpg
    01Tony05.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 231

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Tonychat, satu Malaysia.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/4O5UN_7Jw2w" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

attachment.php

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Tonychat, satu Malaysia.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/4O5UN_7Jw2w" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

attachment.php

that time i was one of the 21 malaysians who protested( believe It totally)...but now i am an Australian...Malaysia got nothing to do with me now..

But do you have any fucking balls to protest??? or you bunch of sinkie losers only bend down and let your govt screw you.. Pathetic!!!

The only people i respect are Roy and Tan hui hui..

Why are you so scare of people protesting? you feel so threaten by others to protest?? it will affect your mediocre salary???

When PAP no more, you got no more PAP dicks to suck???

Last edited:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
that time i was one of the 21 malaysians who protested( believe It totally)...but now i am an Australian...Malaysia got nothing to do with me now..

But do you have any fucking balls to protest??? or you bunch of sinkie losers only bend down and let your govt screw you.. Pathetic!!!

Why are you so scare of people protesting? you feel so threaten by others to protest?? it will affect your mediocre salary???

Tonychat, so you admit that you and your parents are Malaysian? Happy Merdaka Day.

No need to bluff. You are still a jiu hu kia alright! Might as well tell us your are a Swiss or you are surfing this website from out space!

My salary mediocre? Sure whatever you say jiu hu kia! You happy good already.

Happy Merdaka Day..

Ask your ask to bend down and continue to get screwed harder by UMNO.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ahahahahaa what a fucktard and bald faced liar!!!!!!!!!first he says hes one of the 21 malaysians who braved their lives to protest for their country,next moment he says hes now a australian and malaysia has got nothing more to do with him!!!!!this proves two things either tony chat is a big fat liar,a big cannon fairy or jiu hu kias are the most shameless and honorless sonsabitches in the world!!!!!!they will drop their birthmother in a heartbeat the moment a better offer comes along!!!!!

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1Malaysia For Youth (1M4U) Theme Song (2013)

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/1SOqK2BaVnE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

MrCucumber

Alfrescian
Loyal

My bestest friend, please take my advice. Dig a hole now and hide inside till this blow over and start your cannon fairy again after some time.

Hey, did that fat Negro man from Africa paid your wife last night?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
why are you using clones to reply?

there is no need to . I don't post much harm to others.

I only talk about protest and throw out the PAP govt..for the good of the people.

Why is this such a threat and seem so dangerous?

dangerous to who???

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
My bestest friend, please take my advice. Dig a hole now and hide inside till this blow over and start your cannon fairy again after some time.

Hey, did that fat Negro man from Africa paid your wife last night?

how some when i say i am a Malaysia, you Bunch of PAP losers will highlight that to the core.

While i am an Australian, you dare not touch on that?

Because Australian is so much better than sinkieland.. and the people are totally REAL first world..unlike you bunch of ball-less sinkie shits.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
why are you using clones to reply?

there is no need to . I don't post much harm to others.

I only talk about protest and throw out the PAP govt..for the good of the people.

Why is this such a threat and seem so dangerous?

dangerous to who???

Really gong chee bye. First you claim that frenchbrief is my clone and secondly, you think that you are dangerous. Dangerous kee lanjiao. Just KPKB behind your PC and no balls to protest against your 46.75% majority Government..

Limpei kan you, limpei kan you outright. There is no need to be afraid of a pariah dog!!

Since day one I already kan you hard ~~ eErotica69~~

Another song for you.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/R9JZu28ordc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
how some when i say i am a Malaysia, you Bunch of PAP losers will highlight that to the core.

While i am an Australian, you dare not touch on that?

Because Australian is so much better than sinkieland.. and the people are totally REAL first world..unlike you bunch of ball-less sinkie shits.

Because you are a Malaysian!!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Really gong chee bye. First you claim that frenchbrief is my clone and secondly, you think that you are dangerous. Dangerous kee lanjiao. Just KPKB behind your PC and no balls to protest against your 46.75% majority Government..

Limpei kan you, limpei kan you outright. There is no need to be afraid of a pariah dog!!

Since day one I already kan you hard ~~ eErotica69~~

Another song for you.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/R9JZu28ordc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

yes it is... Only scroobol low life will do such a thing... how similar..

you think your childish shit will have any effect on me?? wahahah!!!

The sinkies will going to protest against your cock sucking govt.. you can do nothing about it.

Sinkieland is shit with your govt and the people are ball-less like you to the core...how to earn respect by others with such a shit sinkie behaviour..

oh...maybe sinkies no need respect, they need a hard fuck on their ass....

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ok Tonychat you chump. So you claim you are an Aussie right? Prove to us now!! I mean now!!

1. Take out your Aussie passport
2. Beside you passport, write a slip of Paper "Fuck you eErotica69, Tonychat is an Aussie"
3. Then take a photo of your Aussie passport and the slip of paper
4. Blank out all your personal details.
5. Upload the photo into this thread.
6. Give you 1 hour to do it. (Since you have the passport, 1 hour should suffice)

Prove to us chump!!

Do it now. Dun take a few day to borrow and Aussie passport to fake it.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Because you are a Malaysian!!

To try to protray an image that a malaysian is shouting to protest in sinkieland is so much comforting to the PAP

Than it is to have a real local true blue Singaporean doing it..... so that is what it is all about..

Unfortunately for the pap, there are more and more Singaporean hating your PAP govt because of what i have posted in SBF..

maybe that is why i seems so threatening to the PAP govt. But all i have said is the fact and the truth.

If you are not up to it to be the govt, then fucking don't be one.. It is your own fault for being incompetent and you start to blame your own citizens for it?

So this is how PAP behaves!!!!!

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
To try to protray an image that a malaysian is shouting to protest in sinkieland is so much comforting to the PAP

Than it is to have a real local true blue Singaporean doing it..... so that is what it is all about..

but there are more and more Singaporean hating your PAP govt because of what i have posted in SBF..

maybe that is why i seems so threatening to the PAP govt. But all i have said is the fact and the truth.

If you are not up to it to be the govt, then fucking don't be one.. It is your own fault for being incompetent and you start to blame your own citizens for it?

So this is how PAP behaves!!!!!

Take the challenge above. You read this post alrigt!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ok Tonychat you chump. So you claim you are an Aussie right? Prove to us now!! I mean now!!

1. Take out your Aussie passport
2. Beside you passport, write a slip of Paper "Fuck you eErotica69, Tonychat is an Aussie"
3. Then take a photo of your Aussie passport and the slip of paper
4. Blank out all your personal details.
5. Upload the photo into this thread.
6. Give you 1 hour to do it. (Since you have the passport, 1 hour should suffice)

Prove to us chump!!

Do it now. Dun take a few day to borrow and Aussie passport to fake it.

Why are you tell me to do things? It is you who claim that i am a Malaysian, it is you who make all the noise on behalf of your PAP master..

It is you who show all the stupidity in this forum and make so much noise..

And now you want me to do things for you??? who the fuck do you think you are???

If that is how your PAP master treat you and how to respond to your PAP master,

it does not mean when you do that to others, people who behave like you to do the bidding to your master.

People are not spineless and stupid like you.

If you are stupid, then keep that to yourself and don't expect others to be a sinkie low life shit like you.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why are you tell me to do things? It is you who claim that i am a Malaysian, it is you who make all the noise on behalf of your PAP master..

It is you who show all the stupidity in this forum and make so much noise..

And now you want me to do things for you??? who the fuck do you think you are???

If that is how your PAP master treat you and how to respond to your PAP master,

it does not mean when you do that to others, people who behave like you to do the bidding to your master.

People are not spineless and stupid like you.

If you are stupid, then keep that to yourself and don't expect others to be a sinkie low life shit like you.

Prove that you are an Aussie once and for all!

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Satu Malaysia?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/F0Q5WJGtlxw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>