• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Israel requires PRs to serve NS, why PAP give PRs a free ride on S'porean expense?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Look at the big splash in the whole press recently about all the new shitizens given citizenships after having a singapore PR. Look at the pictures of the ceremonies, and I can see many able bodied men in the groups of people at the ceremonies. Why don't the PAP require them to do NS? After all, Israel, who set up the SAF and set up our NS system requires all PRs, even if they are not Israel citizens to do NS. Why do these people get a free ride, and sinkies have to lose 2 years, risk injury and death, and still have to do another 2 decades of reservist training? Even the Jews know what is right thing to do for their citizens. Even if these PRs are older of have some physical problems, still should be downgraded to PES B and serve in some clerical positions. Fucking PAP.

http://embassies.gov.il/montreal/ConsularServices/Pages/Arrangement-for-Military-Status.aspx

According to Israel’s Defense Law, service in the IDF is obligatory. This law applies to:

- Citizens of the State of Israel, whether they are residing in Israel or abroad, even if they have another nationality.

- Permanent residents of Israel, even if they are not Israeli citizens.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Israel requires PRs to serve NS, why PAP give PRs a free ride on S'porean expense

Friend, Singapore PRs never serve NS? You sure or not? Why did you get the info? Stomp?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Re: Israel requires PRs to serve NS, why PAP give PRs a free ride on S'porean expense

Friend, Singapore PRs never serve NS? You sure or not? Why did you get the info? Stomp?

I know a 38 year Indian working for a few years in Singapore. Applied and got PR. He never served NS. U are a fucking retard, ok. Look at all those PRs who got their citizenships this weekend. Go and ask how many served NS.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I know a 38 year Indian working for a few years in Singapore. Applied and got PR. He never served NS. U are a fucking retard, ok. Look at all those PRs who got their citizenships this weekend. Go and ask how many served NS.

Seriously, you got serve NS before or not?

First generation PR no need to serve, second generation must. You act retarded or you are really retarded?

You see Indian PR never serve NS means all PRs never serve NS? So some Indians fuck all your arse, means all Indians fucked your arse?

Gong Chee Bye.

Last edited:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

First generation PR no need to serve, second generation must. You act retarded or you are really retarded?

You see Indian PR never serve NS means all PRs never serve NS? So some Indians fuck all your arse, means all Indians fucked your arse?

Gong Chee Bye.

NS Runners? There will always be NS Runners from our second gen PRs.

The only way there are no runners is when there is no NS. Singaporeans needs no NS, because there is nothing to protect.

Our property? HDB flats don't belong to you.

Our way of life? Singaporeans are told to integrate with the foreign ways.

Our CPF? Yes, that is what keeps you here doing their bidding.

Remember my friend, when your children decide to skip town after being called up, you know i will be sitting behind my keyboard smiling. That is why singaporeans despise PRs of foreign origins. Daddy wasn't man enough to pick up a gun in order to work in singapore and poor son has to take on his bad debt.

tanakow

Alfrescian
Loyal

You are the real retard.G say second generation will serve does not mean they really serve. Before they reach 18 years old, they renounce PR. Then few years later , they come back as first generation PR.

First generation PR no need to serve, second generation must.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Gong Chee Bye.

First u ask your question: Friend, Singapore PRs never serve NS? You sure or not? Why did you get the info? Stomp?
Than, u answer your own question with PRs never have to serve NS if they are first generation. U see what a retarded cunt u are? My thread is why can't PRs be required to serve NS, I don't care what generation they are. Understand or not, fucking retard?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

You are the real retard.G say second generation will serve does not mean they really serve. Before they reach 18 years old, they renounce PR. Then few years later , they come back as first generation PR.

Israelis don't care whether u first, second or 3rd generation PR, u still serve.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

NS Runners? There will always be NS Runners from our second gen PRs.

The only way there are no runners is when there is no NS. Singaporeans needs no NS, because there is nothing to protect.

Our property? HDB flats don't belong to you.

Our way of life? Singaporeans are told to integrate with the foreign ways.

Our CPF? Yes, that is what keeps you here doing their bidding.

Remember my friend, when your children decide to skip town after being called up, you know i will be sitting behind my keyboard smiling. That is why singaporeans despise PRs of foreign origins. Daddy wasn't man enough to pick up a gun in order to work in singapore and poor son has to take on his bad debt.

Easy to avoid NS runners. Just pass a law that says if your son run NS, the parents will have their CPF automatically confiscated. If you not happy, don't become PR. Apply work visa and renew every year and take a chance.

PAPBlessed

Alfrescian
Loyal

PR will volunteer to be in the army. They have show us they are willing to fight for this country. Now why the unhappiness? We are blessed you know. Be happy.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

First u ask your question: Friend, Singapore PRs never serve NS? You sure or not? Why did you get the info? Stomp?
Than, u answer your own question with PRs never have to serve NS if they are first generation. U see what a retarded cunt u are? My thread is why can't PRs be required to serve NS, I don't care what generation they are. Understand or not, fucking retard?

You are the retard. Did I say all PRs no need to serve. The fact is second generation PRs must serve. You create that impression yet again that all PRs are exempted.

Gong Chee bye.

tanakow

Alfrescian
Loyal

When the second generation renege on the NS, the G just give them a light slap on the wrist. In some cases, there is no penalty at all. LKY is on record (on TV) saying that this is unfair; but he added on , there is nothing we can do about it.

You are the retard. Did I say all PRs no need to serve. The fact is second generation PRs must serve. You create that impression yet again that all PRs are exempted.

Gong Chee bye.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

When the second generation renege on the NS, the G just give them a light slap on the wrist. In some cases, there is no penalty at all. LKY is on record (on TV) saying that this is unfair; but he added on , there is nothing we can do about it.

OK, first gen SPR comes in and gets to enjoy benefits in sinkieland like a shitizen. His off-spring is needed to serve NS but before his enlistment age is up, he leaves for home. Having got free education and all benefits as 2nd gen SPR in sinkieland, he scooted and who looks dumb? The paps and the sinkies Govt.

kukubird59

Alfrescian
Loyal

hahaha....the empty vessel whines again......
yawnzzzz....different days...same shit.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

hahaha....the empty vessel whines again......
yawnzzzz....different days...same shit.

Kukushit, thanks for dredging up this thread from last month. I forgot all about it already, now its back on Page 1. How's is your mother's asshole? Still sore?

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal

PR dont need to serve NS, PAP take Sickaporean for a ride!

On the other hand new PR cant be trusted who knows they might take the guns or tank
to shoot against Sickapoorean!! Or they could be PRC, or Ah Neh or Pinoy SPY for their cuntry!

So PAPAYA is doing a crappy job but earn millions in salary inclusive of anti corruption money!!

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Israel women serve NS, why singaporean women get a free ride on singapore men?

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Please dun mention Israel here. This pariah country is not welcome here or anywhere on this Earth.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal

Send the pr platoon as goodwill unit to Middle East. We did pledge our support

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

Singapore never suffer Hamas rocket attack.