• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Retrenched and Frustrated

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Lack of capital can be offset by lots of ingenuity & hard work, the downside of this, the family will have to see less of a father, but for his survival & the family this sacrifice must be made. Since, his wife is working, on the road to recovery or somewhere, she would have to share the burden of the bills & mortgages for the time being, the saying " nothing ventured, nothing gained"....but be ever mindful of another saying, "fools rushes in where Angels fear to tread"....but waiting around for the next big or good thing to happen is not the answer.

Have to start somewhere...not...sinking into debts....start 'biting the bullet', cut expenses, cut costs..'bite the bullet'....start..start...rather than moan groan & complain...

I think you are an employee.. Just a mentioned of biz doing and all your negative shits come in.. I pity you.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am surprised that no sinkees under such stress have gone amok and slaughter people. In the US, wild shooting would be norm. In Mudland, killing a few would be deemed Malaysian.