• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

kingrant on scroobal sbf achievements and contributions.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
aiyah, before scroobal clone kingrant start another praise ownself thread, i start for scroobal. i swee boh?

ps. paiseh my wahaha bros, although not my shift now, pls allow me post this. next time, no do this. but tonight screwbye really kiam pah. guys, u all take over.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck lah. This type of Engreesh also wants to start thread. Limpeh engeesh boh ahn neh low standard ok?

Kiam kan toh teok.

KongHee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am Kong Hee...I have also fallen...all good things must come to an end..Man proposes, God disposes.

It is the cycle of life...the faster one accepts it, the quicker the healing...Amen...

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fuck lah. This type of Engreesh also wants to start thread. Limpeh engeesh boh ahn neh low standard ok?

Kiam kan toh teok.

So please can you share with us how what a good man scroobal is how many times you sucked his I mean your own dick.

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sing Praises is so Communists!

o0az4m.png

KongHee

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP style lah...like that also buay hiao ah :biggrin:

At City Harvest, I also practise it...praise a brother or a sister for sacrifices made for god, like selling hdb flat to finance the church lah...then more and more people will say amen and praise the lord...then herd mentality created lor...

then i take the money fly first class aeroplane and stay in sentosa cove lor :biggrin:

Delightful Chocolate

Alfrescian
Loyal

Kiam kan toh teok.

Kingrant,

My hubby was disappointed with what happen. He went to asking jw5 a simple question about scroobal instead he was flames and scolded unnecessarily.

I have also noted that the forum has become very hostile to people like you. Even the neutral one like him who asking a question also was scolded by them.

That's why my husband has stopped posting here. He finds difficult to talk to certain groups here.

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Praising God is different lah!! He is the Supreme being!

The rest are just humans. :biggrin:

[video=youtube;hEcWkt7rxrg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEcWkt7rxrg[/video]

KongHee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kingrant,

My hubby was disappointed with what happen. He went to asking jw5 a simple question about scroobal instead he was flames and scolded unnecessarily.

I have also noted that the forum has become very hostile to people like you. Even the neutral one like him who asking a question also was scolded by them.

That's why my husband has stopped posting here. He finds difficult to talk to certain groups here.

Your chocolate quite mouldy liaozzz...using corroboration tactics...hahaha...out of fashion lah...:biggrin:

Delightful Chocolate

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your chocolate quite mouldy liaozzz...using corroboration tactics...hahaha...out of fashion lah...:biggrin:

Hi I have no arguments with anyone here. Last time I came in to defence my husband from attacks. I also don't really posting much just reading to see what's going on in Singapore.

KongHee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi I have no arguments with anyone here. Last time I came in to defence my husband from attacks. I also don't really posting much just reading to see what's going on in Singapore.

Join me. Believe in Kong Hee. I will protect you. First, gimme all your clone accounts nicks and passwords. :biggrin:

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
I too like you come to this forum from the beginning to see what's going on, and Scroobal's threads and postings have always been insightful, informative esp about the insider stories of the PAP and the govt. But sadly, some people have been rather envious and jealous of the stature that he commands and have resorted to constant sniping and trolling that destroyed his threads and scared away the neutral ones like you and other newbies caught in the crossfire.

Dont you agree that if people fin him manipulative, they can always post their rebuttals and debunk him. But what they did was to repeat ad nauseam the same irritating stuff on and on. This can only mean that they do not believe in arguments but whinge and whine like a woman. Perhaps, even the women here would feel offended and insulted being compared to them. If thats true, then I apologise for the analogy.

Sadly, too, with Sam's acquiescence, this forum has really gone to the dogs. I am also losing interest here as there is nothing of value any more, unless you want to read all this nonsense that they vomit out. It is not as if they can give us the same insightful and insider stories of the powers that be. We are all here to bash the PAP govt, so why are we fighting amongst ourselves?

I know that they will gang up to zap me to moderation for what I have said here. They will call me scroobal's clones etc. I think they know better - they are sucking each other's cocks too. Not being here doesnt matter to me. It will be as if I did not log on. Nothing lost. See nothing hear nothing. I got other better things to do.

These people do not listen to reason, so no point comm with them.These morons are all cowards, hounding others like a pack of cowardly hyenas. They are abusing their Infp zapping power, and sam is turning the other cheek.

Stay away. Its all rubbish and garbage from now.

Kingrant,

KongHee

Alfrescian
Loyal
good try... kong hee is impressed but still lacks sincerity...like that very hard to make people part with hdb flat...:biggrin:

first get mouldy Chocolate to say something, then you corroborate...walao :*: like that also can ah :eek::*:

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are the biggest cock sucker of all. You suck anybody who attacks Scroobal, and you cannot tahan he not replying to you!

scrooballs so whom did i suck? Care to show me a post i made like yours #15 praising another moniker to the skies.

You do reply to me what scroobal.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this is the courtyard, so anything goes, including the danger of being mass zapped. if anyone or group of like-minded forummers wish to post serious stuff for in depth discussions without getting zapped, they can either go to the political folder or serious zone. simple as that. no point walking into no man's land with minefields everywhere and killings everyday like in gaza or iraq and kpkb that the place is teeming with bullets and bombs. you come into this folder with your eyes wide open. no one forces you to.

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
I too like you come to this forum from the beginning to see what's going on, and Scroobal's threads and postings have always been insightful, informative esp about the insider stories of the PAP and the govt. But sadly, some people have been rather envious and jealous of the stature that he commands and have resorted to constant sniping and trolling that destroyed his threads and scared away the neutral ones like you and other newbies caught in the crossfire.

Dont you agree that if people fin him manipulative, they can always post their rebuttals and debunk him. But what they did was to repeat ad nauseam the same irritating stuff on and on. This can only mean that they do not believe in arguments but whinge and whine like a woman. Perhaps, even the women here would feel offended and insulted being compared to them. If thats true, then I apologise for the analogy.

Sadly, too, with Sam's acquiescence, this forum has really gone to the dogs. I am also losing interest here as there is nothing of value any more, unless you want to read all this nonsense that they vomit out. It is not as if they can give us the same insightful and insider stories of the powers that be. We are all here to bash the PAP govt, so why are we fighting amongst ourselves?

I know that they will gang up to zap me to moderation for what I have said here. They will call me scroobal's clones etc. I think they know better - they are sucking each other's cocks too. Not being here doesnt matter to me. It will be as if I did not log on. Nothing lost. See nothing hear nothing. I got other better things to do.

These people do not listen to reason, so no point comm with them.These morons are all cowards, hounding others like a pack of cowardly hyenas. They are abusing their Infp zapping power, and sam is turning the other cheek.

Stay away. Its all rubbish and garbage from now.

Bookmarked