• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The forum has lost a good man

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
scrooby possessed deep insight on issues, and i think sam hurt him with his words, taking into account they have known each other for so long. i find some forummers rooted their feelings into this forum after long long time surfing here, this happen naturally, and are taking things personally. it's fun to jab one another in a while and not taking things so seriously, i dun understand why some can be so serious in an online forum.

McDonaldsKid

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's just the Internet. Chill the fuck out guys.

ADkqItFAWd1SVOKDjOQ3SSzIbZCHL-sD1BLEkTs-6G6Z2EiFwoV2EoPvIdW3Zpt_5FjNYiE0AWuJu0sPSt8ZubcNnOk0Bs9xpCBRd4xlINfAjSxbAhUVflI0i4D7JQXJpNlmXNMcDqxFmb_cEB4IfLDZYvUC962uz80awefRWbOp=w488-h536-nc

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I will miss Scroobal's postings. His knowledge of history and inner workings of our government. His wide ranging knowledge of current issues. And yes, his detailed knowledge of the key personalities involved.

I will miss the kind of political education I got reading his posts. And also the posts of others who have gone before him like Escobar and the old Delphi nicks.

When golden dragon first came here he said he likes scroobal's in-depth knowledge of the night scene. And I agree. I can't find such knowledge elsewhere.

Thanks scroobal for the political education. I will make sure I gain more knowledge and pass it to others. Promise.

Good man to who? To you only?

you seem to say that based on his past "valuable" contribution, he has to right to bullshit his way at the present moment???

what kind of caveman concept is that, which ancient era are you living?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A Wuhan whore?!?!? OMG. That's a bloody insult. If you had said I was the illegitimate son of a Jap whore or an Ang Mo whore, not so bad. Even Indian whore also can.

Wuhan whore?!?!? EXCUSE ME!

Chinese dog mentality. Why is Wuhan low class? Well it's quite befitting u right?

of course not,it wouldnt make sense would it?different names are suited for different characters,personality types and stereotypes,it would not make sense to call u a jap whore or ang moh whore.on this forum very few are qualified to be a wuhan whore,in my short recollection on this forum only one other individual has ever earned this priviledge.

Tfbh should be so proud.

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is good? Baby dun hurt me anymore! All the best for his future endeavors! But please take it easy. Don't be too serious. Damn Sian one you know.

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hahaha....

anyway if scroobye really retire his nick from sbf...kukubird58 will also do so.....period.

I say goodbye to you first. It should be for real this. Just felt that it was so deliberately and elaborately done. Let us know your new moniker if you really has to retire the kukubird.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singaporeans are lowlife shit sinkies... And i encourage them to even replace to word singaporean to sinkie..

SInkies are ball-less cowards and they still are, so the sinkie term stand up high..

The term "sinkie" is to describe cowardice and ball-lessness among Singaporeans.. If Singaporeans want the respect, then protest and throw out the govt rather than wait for the next election.

Malaysians are more respectable than sinkie shits.. When the causeway toll increase start, who is the first one to protest it..you wanna make a guess???....MALAYSIANS.

sinkies only keep quiet and still searching for their balls.

YOu can't called malaysians Malaysia-kie.. It just doesn't sounds right as Malaysians are naturally more respectable because of what they do when they encounter a problem..they do not keep quiet and act innocent. They use their balls and do something about it.

Stupid mudland chinese trash, who are you to insult Singaporeans as sinkies and want to justify your nonsense saying sinkie is to describe cowardice and you are entitled to call sinkies until Sporeans protest instead of waiting for election. Who do you think you are to set these terms? You self declared Australian shut up and go mind your own business. Go protest in your own country - be it Msia, Australia, Thailand or whatever - and prove your worth before lecturing others here.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is a tribute thread?
TS been accused by many as being the clone of the guy he's paying tribute to..
So what gives?

jw5

Loyal
Didn't moniker TFBH once refer to you as "not the sharpest tool in the thread"? Who do you think posted that? :rolleyes:

This is a tribute thread?
TS been accused by many as being the clone of the guy he's paying tribute to..
So what gives?