• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The forum has lost a good man

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I will miss Scroobal's postings. His knowledge of history and inner workings of our government. His wide ranging knowledge of current issues. And yes, his detailed knowledge of the key personalities involved.

I will miss the kind of political education I got reading his posts. And also the posts of others who have gone before him like Escobar and the old Delphi nicks.

When golden dragon first came here he said he likes scroobal's in-depth knowledge of the night scene. And I agree. I can't find such knowledge elsewhere.

Thanks scroobal for the political education. I will make sure I gain more knowledge and pass it to others. Promise.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
clap clap clap. thick skin until praise ownself until like that. scroobal the chow chee bye aka andrew mark yeo kah chong really out of ideas. wahaha.

wahaha team, paiseh, although not my shift now, but really want to vomit.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
most of his accusations and character assassination attempts are unfounded and based on falsehoods. i know several monikers here in person and they are 100% not what he suggests. this forum is 1-dimensional with texts, posts, and pics. real life is 5-dimensional with the consciousness domain. the forum can hardly replicate what's truly out there and tell us precisely who the real person is. if the person you admire thinks and convinces others that forum antics fully describe who his rivals truly are, there's only one word to describe him - delusional. but that's his forum persona. in real life, he may truly be a complex 6-dimensional character or an imh hall of fame inductee. :wink:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
andrew mark yeo kah chng just say lor. where got people ownself praise ownself until like that one. wahahaha.

only leongsam mickey mouse forum can see.

paiseh, need to go toilet throw out. so... thick skin until donno what to say.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
good riddance to scroobal bullshit and rubbish. seriously, he is the most condescending, despicable and hypocritical moniker in this forum. who cares if he really quit or not. it's ludicrous that his crony or screw himself quickly posted an obituary for screwball, praising his lifetime deeds in this forum. what the fuck.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wahahaha. only scroobal clones will come to defend scroobal.

why andrew mark teo kah chong so stupid har?

jw5

Loyal
Couple Of Points:

1. Absolutely Agree.

2. I am with you on this. :wink:

I will miss Scroobal's postings. His knowledge of history and inner workings of our government. His wide ranging knowledge of current issues. And yes, his detailed knowledge of the key personalities involved.

I will miss the kind of political education I got reading his posts. And also the posts of others who have gone before him like Escobar and the old Delphi nicks.

When golden dragon first came here he said he likes scroobal's in-depth knowledge of the night scene. And I agree. I can't find such knowledge elsewhere.

Thanks scroobal for the political education. I will make sure I gain more knowledge and pass it to others. Promise.

Stompiss

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who is this? Alamaking or jw5? I need to feel your chest to know for sure. jw5 has the Kurt Tay model.....hmmmm.....Alamaking's just overweight male fat bootleg ones!......LOL......LOL.....thanks.

Yes the other day I was there, TUAYAPEH said it's ok.

jw5

Loyal
This forum is humbug Scroobal's pathetic claim to fame
No guts to do anything else he is so f'kin lame
Ended up deceiving forummers how did this happen
Using cunt clones Debonerman and a horny idiotic dragon. :biggrin:

this thread will only look stupid since that man is still posting with his clones 24-7.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wahahaha. so desperate until fuck own clones.

scroobal, scroobal. i said u are history. still dont get it? ri england standard so low?

wahahaha