• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bangkok Pimp tastes his own medicine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KongHee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah....one by one lai liaozzz...:biggrin: next will be all the overcompensation...u watch and see this thread.

I take a break, later log in after dinner...confirm+chop all the "compensation" cronies and clones sure say this and that...long story type one...confirm+chop lol lol lol :biggrin:

then scroobal after debate amongst his own clones and cronies will be made to look as good as a saint sent from heaven to rescue all of you peasants....very PAP style media type...u dun believe, u see for yourself lor...lol lol

Have to repeat your words on every fresh page so that all will know the true colours of this scroobal... :biggrin:
Rest in peace brudder...

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Electoral boundaries to be drastically redrawn? PP sure to go first. Maybe also cut up Marine Parade and East Coast if they are desperate enough.

With PAP's past records anything is possible except with a remote possibility of the PM digging up the grave to fuck his mother.
They could even roped in 2 banks at the business park to participate in their political agenda.
What do you think they put 2 foreign banks smack in the center of an industrial park for?
To put an Indian bank there would be too obvious.

PAPBlessed

Alfrescian
Loyal
With PAP's past records anything is possible except with a remote possibility of the PM digging up the grave to fuck his mother.
They could even roped in 2 banks at the business park to participate in their political agenda.
What do you think they put 2 foreign banks smack in the center of an industrial park for?
To put an Indian bank there would be too obvious.

You should not say such no respectful way. Who give you good education and now you can speak English well. Be feeling blssed.

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Agree with your observations and comments. Imo, scroobal has made tremendous contributions to this forum. Easily one if the best if not the best. I always make it a point to read his posts. 95% of members' contributions here combined together cant match 10% of scroobal's when it comes to 'sensitive' and privilege info. Best joke is that he is accused of being a mole! And the person accusing him has yet to strike a punch on the MIW. Truly amazing.

This kind of statement can be seen very often in Pinky's facebook. :o

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i remember Scroobal saying something like 90% of members' contributions can't match GoldenDragon and now GoldenDragon said the equivalent of that regarding Scroobal. the same words keep repeating itself. in their opinion, 90% of members are all unworthy assholes and dumbfucks compared to them. :oIo:

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why some people so shameless? Called shit stirrer and still hang around.

For a moment, I thought you are refering to the YP choir.

yp3.jpg

KongHee

Alfrescian
Loyal
My last post to make it 398 post before i go off!

Keep on your fight against this scoundrel.
Beware of his multitude of clones.
Fear not those who openly support the PAP.
Fear those who are fake Opposition and subverting from within.

Bye bye...I put the (M) across my nick now at 398 posts.
Good health to All! i have served my purpose here.

I am sure his cronies and clones will laff and make comments once I am gone ... but fear not, the truth will prevail.

REMEMBER ... vote Opposition until PAP become Opposition!

Worth repeating your last post again...may u rip.
I am Kong Hee and will continue your cause.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We had a similar situation in Delphi when people paid for membership and got Walt to do their bidding. And we supported you when you left. This is the same. No points and no issues, no zapping.and we wont be having this discussion.

JW5 has been disrupting thread after thread and he outplays you when it comes to brinkmanship. You must have reached your limit at least 10 times - quite an elastic limit.

If cant handle him, please don't preach to me about flow.

Thank you for the past and for the valuable cover that you provided me. I do not take it for granted and my respect for you being bold and brave in helping Singaporeans. I do leave with good memories as I did gained more that I ever gave.

Reminds me of the rough tumble of OZ politics. You leave, you lose and you followers lose. Develop a thick hide will help. Put that ego thing behind.

I hate people with high EQ, but I need them as well.

jw5

Loyal
Absolutely Agree. I am with you on this. :wink:

i remember Scroobal saying something like 90% of members' contributions can't match GoldenDragon and now GoldenDragon said the equivalent of that regarding Scroobal. the same words keep repeating itself. in their opinion, 90% of members are all unworthy assholes and dumbfucks compared to them. :oIo:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have always suspected jw5 to be a PAP mole. I must admit, he has been very successful. Good results all round. Every time he does his Mark Andrew chant, the thread discussion is as good as over. Now i may be able to put him on ignore, but can you say the same about guests who don't log in? If Sam wants more guests, he needs to police jw5 and his posse more effectively. Sure he is a paying customer like all donors, but that doesn't give the right to shit all over the place and abuse the restaurant chef. That is how I see it.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some of you may not like the restaurant chef, but come on we know the food is good and that is why you keep coming back.

jw5

Loyal
Couple Of Points:

1. It doesn't matter what we are.

2. Internet monikers are not supposed to have "credibility". We just post on issues and move on to the next. Forummers will debate on that particular issue, not based on the "credibility" of any particular internet moniker. So sorry that you still don't have the self awareness to understand that. :wink:

I have always suspected jw5 to be a PAP mole. I must admit, he has been very successful. Good results all round. Every time he does his Mark Andrew chant, the thread discussion is as good as over. Now i may be able to put him on ignore, but can you say the same about guests who don't log in? If Sam wants more guests, he needs to police jw5 and his posse more effectively. Sure he is a paying customer like all donors, but that doesn't give the right to shit all over the place and abuse the restaurant chef. That is how I see it.

jw5

Loyal
Scroobal (aka Debonerman)

Couple Of Points:

1. It is because there is no such thing as moniker "credibility" in an internet forum, that I questioned those who keep insisting on their credibility.

2. I realise you have no self awareness, but surely your police scholar cum Oxford trained brain can help you to understand that. :wink:

Oh! I didn't know that. So why the fuck did you question Golden Dragon's credibility, you homosexual puke?......LOL.....thanks.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
banning the moniker Scroobal would bring long-awaited peace to the forum. or maybe there should be a separate section for Screwball's nonsenses which he and his dogs can masturbate and suck each other in peace and bliss.

Good observation.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Absolutely Agree. I am with you on this. :wink:

You also constantly hear his clones praising him. Here's one laughable quote. I think it came from tfbh he claimed that other posters here are 1/10th the man he is. I think it's in the lost a good man thread. Can you imagine making such a claim.

Status
Not open for further replies.