• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bangkok Pimp tastes his own medicine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
to exchange ideas regarding how to make the country better and deal with the common enemies.

Boss,

Courtesy campaign must start all over again!
"Courtesy is for free~ Courtesy is for you and me~"

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ZsqL5W-eRLo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Scroobal,

Just chill and come back. You and Sam have always seen eye to eye on most matters. No reason to do this.

Leave these spamming and trolling bastards alone. Not many people here pay attention to those assholes and majority here can separate the wheat from the chaff.

Sam has acknowledged his mistake and nothing more he can do except damage control. In the meantime why don't we focus on what we can agree on instead?

wahahaha. chon finishing shift soon. next shift more exciting. wahahaha

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yeah! I'm with you on this one all the way. To think I've been debasing myself to keep these homosexuals off your back as much as possible. I'm not as young as I used to be anymore you know..................
join our gang lah. scroobal finish liaoz. my bosses say one. wahahaha.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good. I see that you are learning from an old timer professional thug like me. But please take that lollipop away from your mouth and hitch those shorts up!.....LOL......LOL

izziiit? hehehe. unfortunately u are andrew mark yeo kah chong. wahahaha

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it's that time of the month already? wow! time flies. after a week of tantrums, it shall cum to pass. no worries.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I see. The homosexual gang is lying low knowing the forum owner is very upset. joetys must have signaled by pulling Alamaking's head away from his crotch!....LOL...scroobal is a man of his words. He won't be coming back. I just love the game of caning homosexuals on their backsides too much to leave. I think I'll stay!.......LOL

Yes Scroobal's character is such that if he says he quits, he quits.

Can't believe he rang that bell 3 proverbial times.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Scroobal,

Just chill and come back. You and Sam have always seen eye to eye on most matters. No reason to do this.

omg roommate! of all peeps, you'll be the last whom i imagine will fall for such tantric tactics. it's a ruse. don't need to beg. in 2 decades of scs, chatrooms, bulletin boards, sintercom, ypap, delphiforums, and now sbf, i've seen it all. nobody truly leaves unless they die in real life or get incarcerated. succumbing to a fit as an online persona, emotions get the better of the ego, and the reaction is swift. but in a few minutes and hours the most, those who are weak and highly paranoid in such forums and who easily succumb to rages of fit will return either as guest to view the aftermath (curiosity is a stronger draw than rage) or with a clone account to look see look see. this phenomenal online behavior is unmistakably predictive. when acute boredom and buaytahaness overcum pride, these monikers are tempted to post again, albeit further down the road in time. unfortunately, for some, it affects them in real life. and for some others, it's life and an addiction.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
scrooby baby, dont fight us! 95% monickers our own people. advise u to stop your stupidity and join our gang. this site close neber mind hor. other site close how?

join us the wahaha team.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yeah! I'm with you on this one all the way. To think I've been debasing myself to keep these homosexuals off your back as much as possible. I'm not as young as I used to be anymore you know..................

I see now actually replying to posts meant for scroobal

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Scroobal

This is Leongsam's domain and he is no Walt Howe. I think he has done the minimum to remove the more obnoxious postings which disrupt threads. He consigned 200 ofJW5's posts to the rubbish heap last week. Agree with you that this is not enough and he has to some degree allowed paying members to ride roughshod over the other non paying members.

Why not let's just chill and give him some more time. By leaving you give the victory to the spammers and the zappers. Then the other great posters like Golden dragon Merl haggard etc will have less reason to post.

Basically my point is that Sam is no Walt and now that we have made our stand clear, let's chill and give him time

Agree with your observations and comments. Imo, scroobal has made tremendous contributions to this forum. Easily one if the best if not the best. I always make it a point to read his posts. 95% of members' contributions here combined together cant match 10% of scroobal's when it comes to 'sensitive' and privilege info. Best joke is that he is accused of being a mole! And the person accusing him has yet to strike a punch on the MIW. Truly amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.