• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bangkok Pimp tastes his own medicine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sammygay Cup! And the game is not about goals. It's eliminating players that counts as goals scored. scroobal the prolific striker unfortunately red carded himself out of the game.

The referee gave a penalty kick when it was obvious from the replay that the opposing player had dived Arjun Robben style. Scroobal didn't see why he should continue playing and stormed out of the field.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fuck you lah you half Indian half Chink puke. C and I are left hand and right hand apart you motherfucking bastard. Uncle only learned to type in 2009. Fucking bastard. Go back to your English lessons. Restart with the PSLE syllables.

cock sucker scrooballs how does it feel like to not come back to the forum as scroobal all because Sam doesn't like your bullying ways. He sees you as a shit stirrer all these years

jw5

Loyal
Been busy looking through the forum members' list
For those to say Absolutely Agree I am with you on this
Scroobal should take it in his stride and stop his whiny bitchy wail
Whatever happens the sammyboy spirit shall prevail. :biggrin:

You can take a man out of Sammyboy, you can never take the Sammyboy out of the man!
The Sammyboy Spirit Shall Prevail!

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
guys, pichar scroobal lobang also give some face lah. oh, paiseh, forgot andrew mark yeo kah chong is shamless.

in this case, lets get some entertainment from andrew.

wahahaha

KongHee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let's not mourn over the loss of kopluncle
For he has sacrificed himself to break the Scroobal Bubble
He has the courage to show Scroobal his knuckles
And Scroobal is now in a struggle :biggrin:

KongHee

Alfrescian
Loyal
My last post to make it 398 post before i go off!

Keep on your fight against this scoundrel.
Beware of his multitude of clones.
Fear not those who openly support the PAP.
Fear those who are fake Opposition and subverting from within.

Bye bye...I put the (M) across my nick now at 398 posts.
Good health to All! i have served my purpose here.

I am sure his cronies and clones will laff and make comments once I am gone ... but fear not, the truth will prevail.

REMEMBER ... vote Opposition until PAP become Opposition!

Very Wise words. I will live with these words using this moniker.
So long Brudder! I will continue the journey for you!

KongHee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Here comes Scroo again...hahaha :biggrin:

Changing nicks very fun rite! Hi Debonerman!

I am here! Come catch me.

I am Kong Hee.

jw5

Loyal
Scroobal (aka Debonerman) the faggot loves to call others gay
The reason for this is now clear as day
His real life hurt who knows how long it would last
How long can Scroobal (aka Debonerman) endure being fucked in the arse? :biggrin:

I really and sincerely wish you could have a stronger vocabulary to mask your agenda and the identity behind it. Same old...same old.....the fucking homosexual gang's odor...........Ahhhh fuck it!..........Just my humble two balls.

jw5

Loyal
Needy deluded Scroobal (aka Debonerman) really thinks he's so wise
What he really has become is deception and lies
Bitching and whining incessantly he would debate
What he never learned was how not to over-compensate. :biggrin:

What a fucking waste of money if the cunt that is your mother knows.

KongHee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am impressed. So impressed that I will repeat for your attentive ears. I fuck your mother cheebye and her anus in my salute to you and your fucking homosexual gang.

I am Kong Hee.
Believe in Me.
For You will See
How I Expose Thee. :biggrin:

KongHee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah....one by one lai liaozzz...:biggrin: next will be all the overcompensation...u watch and see this thread.

I take a break, later log in after dinner...confirm+chop all the "compensation" cronies and clones sure say this and that...long story type one...confirm+chop lol lol lol :biggrin:

then scroobal after debate amongst his own clones and cronies will be made to look as good as a saint sent from heaven to rescue all of you peasants....very PAP style media type...u dun believe, u see for yourself lor...lol lol

You are so correct in your prediction ... lots of threads from his clones and cronies praising about Scroobal after you left!

I really admire your instinct in your correct prediction just before you went into martyrdom.

Good job Brudder! Good stuff!

jw5

Loyal
Couple Of Points:

1. Good Night Faggot Scroobal!

2. LOL :biggrin:

I am very sure between you and I, we have won together, the greatest admiration of readers here. It's just unfortunate you are a homosexual and I am straight. Sam painted himself into a corner. He's still waiting for the paint to dry. I think I'll wait.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yes, supported by intel reports. Big show coming soon to the east.

Electoral boundaries to be drastically redrawn? PP sure to go first. Maybe also cut up Marine Parade and East Coast if they are desperate enough.

I bet you a lot of spoiler parties will also be sent to fight for eastern constituencies.

jw5

Loyal
Scroobal

Couple Of Points:

1. Your father brought you up like shit.

2. The wetness in your panties is the hairy man's cum. LOL :biggrin:

Sweet dreams. Don't sleep too deeply or you will not feel your own father's cock in your anus. Where do you think that wetness in your panties came from when you woke up mornings?......LOL.....thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.