• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Can the MOD who keeps moving stuff please stop it.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
1. Please don't move stuff.

2. If you feel you really have to please do not leave those awful redirects. It spoils the forum.

independentdirect

Alfrescian
Loyal
1. Please don't move stuff.

2. If you feel you really have to please do not leave those awful redirects. It spoils the forum.

Goodness me, you can just private message your mods. You don't have to embarrass Zhihau & the others like this.

ByTheWay, since you have two points, it would be nice to use the phrase "Couple Of Points ...."

jw5

Loyal
Absolutely Agree. I am with you on this. :wink:

Goodness me, you can just private message your mods. You don't have to embarrass Zhihau & the others like this.

ByTheWay, since you have two points, it would be nice to use the phrase "Couple Of Points ...."

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

It's called transparency. The anti PAP twits keep bleating about how it's lacking in the governance of the country so I'm making sure that the management of this forum is not kept under wraps. :rolleyes:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Maybe the twit forgot who his mods are so he has to put up this public notice.

I know exactly who my MODs are but to find out who did what action requires probing the logs which is unnecessary at the moment.

It doesn't matter who did it as long as it stops.

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
新官上任一把火!

Translated: When the new guy is in charged he is filled with passions!! LOL!

ByTheWay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

By the way thanks penis man. Always feels good to be remembered in this forum.