• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

If Born Again, What Would You Like To Be?

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A Invisible Man

So much things you can do.

Like poking a toothpick he stole deep into his left ear so that he could listen right.

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
I want to be toilet bow, because I can see all kind of holes and butts. If I don't like I can invite snake to bit them.

Was at RWS hours ago. Overheard one gambler asking his friend the above question. Answer given was to be a professional gambler. Asked myself the same question. I would like to be a professional soccer player in the EPL if born again. Yours? Architect, barber, cook, dentist, engineer, fisherman, gigolo, hunter etc.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I want to be toilet bow, because I can see all kind of holes and butts. If I don't like I can invite snake to bit them.

If you like being crapped on daily, Singapore is the perfect place to be. You don't have to be a toilet bowl. Just be yourself.

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
What wrong being a crap, crap can be fertilizer mah, econ-friendly, this is what stingapore wants so I stay. Those have left it's they can't standup to the competition.

If you like being crapped on daily, Singapore is the perfect place to be. You don't have to be a toilet bowl. Just be yourself.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
What wrong being a crap, crap can be fertilizer mah, econ-friendly, this is what stingapore wants so I stay. Those have left it's they can't standup to the competition.

I suggest you specify your preferred location if you want to be toilet bowl. If you venture into eatshitanddie's territory, all you'll be seeing is lots of this...

Fat-Lady-eat-Cheetos.jpg

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not all like that lah, surely some like your deep deep love horse face type or fann wong type.

I suggest you specify your preferred location if you want to be toilet bowl. If you venture into eatshitanddie's territory, all you'll be seeing is lots of this...

Fat-Lady-eat-Cheetos.jpg

Belgarath

Alfrescian
Loyal
Was at RWS hours ago. Overheard one gambler asking his friend the above question. Answer given was to be a professional gambler. Asked myself the same question. I would like to be a professional soccer player in the EPL if born again. Yours? Architect, barber, cook, dentist, engineer, fisherman, gigolo, hunter etc.

I would like to me a mighty sorcerer.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
how come no one want to be God?

I will be your God?