• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bangkok here I come!!!

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
My apology just realised I posted in the wrong thread, meant to post in Thai thread.

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
My apology just realised I posted in the wrong thread, meant to post in Thai thread.

Last edited:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No Lah, thats not what I said. I said the Pimp buys friendship and loyalty in this forum. Krafty, Wendy, AK are some of the people that he has met and you can form your own judgement.

AK is no freeloader, just a points whore and has no qualms begging for it. Notice who has got a lot of points and the immediate attraction for AK. Remember AK threw his toys out of the cot when Raiders purchased points.

I only get involved when they these guys zap to have fun. Other than that what they do is their business. Catching him lying as result of his mate letting the cat out of the bag was a small bonus. It goes to show veracity of this 2 faced individual.
ahh, thank you for the points ah screw, I will fuck your wife deep deep, I will satisy her tonight, no worries :biggrin:

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
Originally Posted by Debonerman
Nothing personal. It's affiliation. And I remember being hit with 90+ pointers from one account. The fucking coward never left a name. Any idea who?.....LOL
So I am guilty for not affiliating with you? And you say its nothing personal? Come on, grow up and get a life.
hahaha....swee......the retarded monkey now really kena cock in mouth....
also double confirmed a fxxking points whore in disguise...kena 90+ points anyhow kpkb....phui...

kopluncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha....swee......the retarded monkey now really kena cock in mouth....
also double confirmed a fxxking points whore in disguise...kena 90+ points anyhow kpkb....phui...

kena 90+ points also complain ah? limpei kena zapped 200 points also calm..

leongsam sell Zapper membership...so wanna blame also blame Ah leong rite? Blame zapper for fuck?

zapper only exercising his or her contractal use of the zapping mechanism mah.

also...90+ points means Ah frog meh...so many 90+ members around rite!

Aiyah, if wanna get even, then buy more infp points lor...u look at kopisai, he buys infp for a few of his clones, now he kena zap also neber complain liao..

MORAL OF THE STORY : CUT THE CRAP & DON'T BE A CHEAPSKATE

Stompiss

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nobody worth his salt cares about the number of points they have. It's all about being zapped into moderation, you understand or not? Affiliated gay gang member!....LOL.....Fucking Bangkok Pimp hinted a threat. New amphibian gay gang.....Very nice guy and non confrontational, my 6.5 inch dick and my two big dangling ding dongs!......LOL thanks.LOL

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/YoG3qQLQ3yY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

You simi lanjiao again? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

kopluncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nobody worth his salt cares about the number of points they have. It's all about being zapped into moderation, you understand or not? Affiliated gay gang member!....LOL.....Fucking Bangkok Pimp hinted a threat. New amphibian gay gang.....Very nice guy and non confrontational, my 6.5 inch dick and my two big dangling ding dongs!......LOL thanks.LOL

You are just a Loser fucktard. :biggrin:

kopluncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Complain kena zap...then say dun dare about points..

You talk cock...really talk a lot of cock.

Why dun just suck the cock.

kopluncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is my most fav food in Bkk...a simple and humble Kra Pao Moo ... from roadside stores to restaurants..all i like. :biggrin:

453698.jpg

Suicide

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tonite the Gaza Ceasfire ends... Samas has fired all forms of Rockets into Israeli territory. The Jews have held their ground well with targeted missile strikes...

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
I see. In addition to being a bo siao kan, a leg humper, you are now turning gay as well? Your kar ch$ng for free? Of course not so many points from the gay gang...LOL
hahaha....talking about points again...double confirmed pathetic points whore....