• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SGX to cut board lot size from Jan 19 next year

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
you think is good? next time i key order very ma fan...

i still prefer 1000 share.....

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Fuck you lah, cut board lot size for what. It's not like SG got plenty of stocks selling at $50 or $100 per share like in the US market.

Market full of $2 to $5 stocks still want to cut board lot size??????

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck you lah, cut board lot size for what. It's not like SG got plenty of stocks selling at $50 or $100 per share like in the US market.

Market full of $2 to $5 stocks still want to cut board lot size??????

then minimum broker fee also have to cut. else like this just another way to suck investor money.

wusangui

Alfrescian
Loyal
anyway SGX useless one la, wanna pump sg into a world financial center but bring in dirty china company to list.

end up investors lose money thus trading volume drop,and they wonder why the trading volume drop.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
anyway SGX useless one la, wanna pump sg into a world financial center but bring in dirty china company to list.

end up investors lose money thus trading volume drop,and they wonder why the trading volume drop.

Last time got one remisier told me to buy China stocks. I told him many people will get burnt. Never trust China stocks unless you are confident you can move in and out of the market fast

wusangui

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last time got one remisier told me to buy China stocks. I told him many people will get burnt. Never trust China stocks unless you are confident you can move in and out of the market fast

true, u must be very smart and skillfull to take advantage,but most ppl can't,coz this kind of rubbish suka suka issue new shares,placement etc etc...
suka suka trading halt, then come out with bad news to bring down the price.

Last edited: