• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Rhymin' Is Fun

Wenger

Alfrescian
Loyal
2nd half...fucked up Arsenal team machiam struggling! Really fuckup!
Sanogo is what kind of fucked up striker! Reminds me of the fucked Up useless Diaby.
All these Wenger fav pet fuckers cannot play one lah!
Chee bye...should buy Balloteli rite! KNNBCCB!

Oooops ... limpei si Pastor..why i curse huh? :*:

Bad bad pastor. You shouldn't be gambling. Setting bad example for your followers. Leicester is good in counter attack and they have a good defense. Moreover they are playing at home. Two days ago i told the media that it will be a difficult game.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bad bad pastor. You shouldn't be gambling. Setting bad example for your followers. Leicester is good in counter attack and they have a good defense. Moreover they are playing at home. Two days ago i told the media that it will be a difficult game.

lap sup pastor lah. hehehehe. but i like. hehehe. me same same. hehehe

KongHee

Alfrescian
Loyal
lap sup pastor lah. hehehehe. but i like. hehehe. me same same. hehehe

where got lasup lah..boh lah...
but hor, if you gimme all your money, i geiLantee u got life after death...
if not, u burnzzzz in hell...u know..beri beri hot in hell ok..so dunch pray pray...

$ to me i help u go heaven! :biggrin:

Yazoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lasup is a state of mind
You can donate to me in points or in kind
Leongsam sees the worse in mankind
While I love money and woman combined.

:biggrin:

Lassup bo..
Lassup boh...
Lassup bohh..
Lassup bohh..

王菲 sang it........ :eek:

KongHee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kong Hee is not a Lasup Man
Neither is he from Ku Klux Klan
His success is in his Get Rich Game Plan
His failure now puts him in a Frying Pan.

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Wenger

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kong Hee is not a Lasup Man
Neither is he from Ku Klux Klan
His success is in his Get Rich Game Plan
His failure now puts him in a Frying Pan.

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Bad news. Man Yoo is signing Falcao on loan and Daley Blind a defender from Ajax so bets on Man Yoo becomes unpredictable.

The consolation news is that there is no guarantee that star players from other leagues will succeed in the premier league as in the likes of Andriy Shevchenko, Deco, Juan Sebastian Veron.

Premier league is a difficult league to play in.

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bad news. Man Yoo is signing Falcao on loan and Daley Blind a defender from Ajax so bets on Man Yoo becomes unpredictable.

The consolation news is that there is no guarantee that star players from other leagues will succeed in the premier league as in the likes of Andriy Shevchenko, Deco, Juan Sebastian Veron.

Premier league is a difficult league to play in.

Man Utd and LvG have totally lost the plot, pissing away their $$$.

You really think Radamel Falcao is worth a whopping weekly salary of £346,000 (S$792,000) per week?

WTF?

Rasczak

Alfrescian
Loyal

One two buckle my shoe.
three four shut the door
five six pick up sticks
seven eight lay them straight
nine ten a big fat hen

DSGunner

Alfrescian
Loyal