• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Too bad the video stopped after the ice fell...

McDonaldsKid

Alfrescian
Loyal
<script>(function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_US/all.js#xfbml=1"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs); }(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));</script>Post by 장예원.

McDonaldsKid

Alfrescian
Loyal
In case you are all wondering who she is:
Jang+Ye+Won+Korea+World+Cup+2014+Fan.gif

jw5

Loyal
Couple Of Points:

1. I am merely agreeing with you about seeing the chiobu's

2. erected nipples. :wink:

Hey jw5 I know you think I am one of them scroobal clones/friend/whatever based on the exchange with GoldenDragon, I can assure you I am not.

Last edited:

McDonaldsKid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Couple Of Points:1. I am merely agreeing with you and with you about seeing the chiobu's 2. erected nipples. :wink:
Well I am not so sure because I saw similar posts, like this as well, made to alleged clones. Having said that, if you're cool then that's cool. I really have no intentions in taking sides; and this is a pretty fun place to be in.

jw5

Loyal
Couple Of Points:

1. The more you post

2. The more suspicious you sound. :biggrin:

Well I am not so sure because I saw similar posts, like this as well, made to alleged clones. Having said that, if you're cool then that's cool. I really have no intentions in taking sides; and this is a pretty fun place to be in.

McDonaldsKid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Couple Of Points:

1. The more you post

2. The more suspicious you sound. :biggrin:

This is the ultimate fucking Sophie's Choice for me. Keep quiet and let doubts continue lingering or continue talking to seem more suspicious.

:*:

jw5

Loyal
Couple Of Points:

1. If you can relate the story of Sophie's choice

2. All suspicions will be quelled. :biggrin:

This is the ultimate fucking Sophie's Choice for me. Keep quiet and let doubts continue lingering or continue talking to seem more suspicious.

:*: