• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is Miss Universe Singapore daughter of Ravi Menon, MAS Chairman?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Called his classmate.

CJ Menon's kids have Catholic names.

Who the fuck are u talking about? i am talking about Ravi Menon, Chair of MAS. read my thread title. U talking about CJ Sundaresh menon? I guess not only do all indians look the same to you, their names are spelt the same to you? Friend, u better come back to singapore from the bay area and get menons right.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
images

Image Corrected .

What do you think? The high forehead was what strikes me as prominently in common. Her skin colour is lighter, but that might have come from the mother.

masravimenon.jpg

jw5

Loyal
Bay area is the jiaksai one. This one is not in bay area, this one is the kannasai one in dubai. :biggrin:

Who the fuck are u talking about? i am talking about Ravi Menon, Chair of MAS. read my thread title. U talking about CJ Sundaresh menon? I guess not only do all indians look the same to you, their names are spelt the same to you? Friend, u better come back to singapore from the bay area and get menons right.

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
scroobbal said:
Called his classmate.

CJ Menon's kids have Catholic names.
hahaha...typical of scroobye, the clown trying to act like he has a lot of connections/sources....but have zero cow sense...
if it was the MAS chairman, the press would have gone to town with this info.....truly has the IQ of a kindergarten kid...

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bay area is the jiaksai one. This one is not in bay area, this one is the kannasai one in dubai. :biggrin:

it's not jiaksai. it's eat, shit, and die - inevitable day to day activities of any organism on the planet. the placement of the comma makes all the difference.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ravi Menon, is a Hindu,from RI and checked with his classmate from RI

S Menon is a Catholic convert after marrying a RC girl. Thought I cover both Menons. Someone else asked but S Menon in another thread.

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal

S Menon is a Catholic convert after marrying a RC girl. Thought I cover both Menons. Someone else asked but S Menon in another thread.
hahaha......double confirmed a retard with zero cow sense....
anybody with half a brain will know that the press would have gone to town if she is related to anyone of them....
there is a saying...if you keep quiet, nobody will know you are dumb...
but the minute you open your mouth....double confirm you are an idiot.....

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Please spare us pics of persons belonging to the Lee family.

Alamak!

I even found a big wallpaper size of that father underwear washer daughter suitable as wall paper of your lap top.
With the ingratitude you expressing, I decline to give you the pleasure of that.

Those that want her wallpaper size to wank to, pm me and be nice to me and you get it.

I recognise world full of strange tastes like fucking a corpse or dog or a man in arsehole or fingering one own perineum.
Why not one wanking to that LKY bitch ugly daughter?

griffin

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sorry for the digression. According to the Hindu Indians I mix with, Indian names with the tags such as Menon, Nair, Pillay, Naidu etc, are Hindu caste names. When persons who have such names convert to other religions like Christianity, Islam etc, they should stop using these caste names. Accordingly, if S Menon is now a Catholic, rightly he should not call himself a Menon as this indicates that he is a Hindu.