• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Have any oldbies bothered to retrieve their stuff from Delphi days?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It probably accounts for 95% of the traffic then. :p

at 3 million messages and 500 active regular members, yes. it used to be 800 but all 300 liberals are chased out of town. it's now down to the same paleo conservatives, neo conservatives and libertarians duking it out. when it's down to only 1 like-minded group, the mutual masturbation will stop, and they will kill each other. :eek:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Of course it's a ghost town it's a closed forum where you cannot post anything new. WTF.

I'm talking about the Delphi platform you twit. My coffee shop was just one of hundreds of thriving forums that used to operate there.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i forgotten my nick, but i was the one who jumped to lky's defence when others smeared him...:o