• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Have any oldbies bothered to retrieve their stuff from Delphi days?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Are you sure you're referring to the right forum? You were not there @ sammyboyforum @delphi.

Neither is your namesake Scrobal.

Are u a retard? Rhetorical question. When u click on my link u see Zhihau posting to jw5 in SAMs forum in 2008

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Are u a retard? Rhetorical question. When u click on my link u see Zhihau posting to jw5 in SAMs forum in 2008

A couple of points.

Know you would appear....so this is your full-time job. Bytheway, how many nicks you have all together? And who do you work for, curiously. :biggrin:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Boss talking about sammyboymod @ Delphi, are you sure you're referring to the right forum? :p:p:p

Right forum leh....if you're around then, you certainly never post much, except towards the end of the sammyboy @ delphi forum, when members cross over to Kopitiam 3-in-1.

2008 isn't that far in the past. :biggrin:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Right forum leh....if you're around then, you certainly never post much

Didn't post much? Cannot be... Kena labelled as a post-whore for clocking some 10,000 posts in two years when I first joined in May '06 on the Delphi platform.

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wonder if anyone remembered the likes of Goh Bock Seng...

Minister mentor Lee Kuan Yew created Singapore from third world to first. He and the old guard created a nation of peace, prosperity, racial and religious harmony and social progress. We must be grateful to them for their monumental sacrifices.

Let us reach for that Pot Of Gold. Let us support our enlightened government. Let us vote for the PAP.

Majulah PAP! Majulah Singapura!

Goh Bock Seng

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Didn't post much? Cannot be... Kena labelled as a post-whore for clocking some 10,000 posts in two years when I first joined in May '06 on the Delphi platform.

2006 or 2008, like I said, ain't that far into the past.......I'm talking aobut laojiaos way way back in 1999-2000.........:biggrin: