• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Well Done!

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
when one is overcompensating with multiple clones...plot is lost and flawed character exposed.
credibility is at all time low...

:biggrin:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Haha, suck your dick? Truth revealed? You are a jilted gay lover who turned vindictive gay hater?
Sorry scroobal, I'm straight, won't do that for you.

That chump already indicated that he waiting to fuck Viet ducks in Geylang...

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am willing to play school yard arse digging with you here. You want to start with the hors d'oeuvre?

Come lick my balls.......LOL......LOL

I feel really sorry for you scroobal, you have exposed your true self enough today. Too much for many of us to take and be turned off forever by you and your posts.
Don't be desperate, I'm not into your type of sex. Then again, I know it's hard for you, manipulative and unattractive old gay to find young men.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
i just flipped the pages of this thread... bunch of insane imbeciles... sad day for Sbf.

Over fifteen hundred views for a hundred replies in less than twelve hours, thought it's pretty decent!

May I add that an additional two hundred views clocked in a span of five minutes :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited:

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Over fifteen hundred views for a hundred replies in less than twelve hours, thought it's pretty decent!

May I add that an additional two hundred views clocked in a span of five minutes :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I wish you all the best in your new role.

* Sending heaps of positive energies to you *

Stompiss

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The last few days has been revealing for this Forum.

I guess we now know the inner workings of some members.

While all these threads have now been moved to the Rubbish Heap (which they should belong anyway), we nevertheless has seen the true colours and clone wars.

Well done. Traffic has increased.
Ermm... why dun you fuck yourself? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Boss, with due respect, I think you have missed the point. Four letter words and other colourful language are acceptable to make this forum lively but do not allow any one to use such words or language to insult someone's mother, daughter or wife. Conduct discussion with decency and every one will enjoy this forum. Just my 2 cents worth of opinion.

When it is filthy like a rubbish dump, it turns off a lot of forumers who may have interesting views, suggestions, ideas, etc to share here.

In Singapore, cursing mothers smelly private parts is used as a form of punctuation between sentences and you want me to ban the practice here?

There's even a KNNBxxxx franchise operating in this forum. What should I do with them?

jw5

Loyal
You should fuck their mother lao cheebye, pua cheebye, nua cheebye, chao cheebye, or gong cheebye, depending on the letters after KNNB. :wink:

In Singapore, cursing mothers smelly private parts is used as a form of punctuation between sentences and you want me to ban the practice here?

There's even a KNNBxxxx franchise operating in this forum. What should I do with them?