• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Well Done!

Anonymous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The last few days has been revealing for this Forum.

I guess we now know the inner workings of some members.

While all these threads have now been moved to the Rubbish Heap (which they should belong anyway), we nevertheless has seen the true colours and clone wars.

Well done. Traffic has increased.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
The last few days has been revealing for this Forum.

The problem with these twits is that they don't know when to stop. A bit of fun here and there is amusing but when the whole section is flooded with inane, banal hogwash, I've decided enough is enough.

The wars can continue in the rubbish heap if they so choose.

As a guideline I will generally place these sorts of threads in the bin sooner or later. I hate threads which are nothing more than monikers hurling insults at each other. It's boring and pointless and adds nothing to the knowledgebase of mankind.

Masturbation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well said boss.
Time for healing between the rival turf war gangs.
Boss is the bestest.
I love Leongsam.
Always impartial.
:biggrin:

quelone

Alfrescian
Loyal
The problem with these twits is that they don't know when to stop. A bit of fun here and there is amusing but when the whole section is flooded with inane, banal hogwash, I've decided enough is enough.

The wars can continue in the rubbish heap if they so choose.

As a guideline I will generally place these sorts of threads in the bin sooner or later. I hate threads which are nothing more than monikers hurling insults at each other. It's boring and pointless and adds nothing to the knowledge base of mankind.

Its better for them to vent their frustrations here or else they might do worse things elsewhere and get into trouble. The forum offers many benefits and using it as a channel for discharging angst and anger should be one of them.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Its better for them to vent their frustrations here or else they might do worse things elsewhere and get into trouble. The forum offers many benefits and using it as a channel for discharging angst and anger should be one of them.

Yeah they can do it in the rubbish heap but I want to have my Latté here in peace.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
I have renamed "The Rubbish Heap". It's no called "The Trivia HQ". This removes the stigma somewhat so that members who find their posts deposited there don't get so offended and I can claim that the posts have been "RECLASSIFIED" rather than dumped. :biggrin:

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have renamed "The Rubbish Heap". It's no called "The Trivia HQ". This removes the stigma somewhat so that members who find their posts deposited there don't get so offended and I can claim that the posts have been "RECLASSIFIED" rather than dumped. :biggrin:

a man has to do what a twit has to do......well done!

quelone

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have renamed "The Rubbish Heap". It's no called "The Trivia HQ". This removes the stigma somewhat so that members who find their posts dumped there don't get too offended.

'Rubbish heap ' known by any other name is still 'rubbish heap ' and the stigma still applies.

Why not have a new folder just for fights? Name it the ' Boxing Ring.'

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
'Rubbish heap ' known by any other name is still 'rubbish heap ' and the stigma still applies.

Why not have a new folder just for fights? Name it the ' Boxing Ring.'

Trivia is all encompassing and carries no stigma. There's other stuff I might dump there not just fights.

quelone

Alfrescian
Loyal
Trivia is all encompassing and carries no stigma. There's other stuff I might dump there other than fights.

My point exactly. Keep the ' Rubbish Bin ' to throw rubbish that no one ever wants to see any more but create the 'Turf Wars ' folder so that the fights may be archived for easy retrieval and future reference.