• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Connecting the dots - AhMeng, joetys, etc

Hawkeye1819

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Note the repetitiveness too.

Definitely homosexuals.

You need to read them? I can smell them from ten meters away! Chanel No5 mixed with male sweat still smell like jock straps. A male is male . jw5 can push his dick between his legs and look at himself cross legs in the mirror to see a man with pussy hair. An illusion of course.....LOL......the fucking faggot.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
First, read this thread to see AhMeng, joetys and jw5 cajoling each other. So far, its all innocent and harmless fun.

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?188314-I-am-Back!

Now to connect the dots:

AhMeng claims to have gained the passwords of some clone "army" and pronounces his intention to mass-zap:

Now, Chonburific (friend of AhMeng, jw5 and joetys) endorses zapping my clones into moderation:

My clones get zapped well because they are my clones:

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?186240-Member-Zapped&p=1949239#post1949239

Sammy endorses mass zapping Goldendragon: (it's funny as the moniker is a newbie nick with zero power but somehow only I take special attention to his opinions)

The official joetys appreciation thread. Note the main players involved:

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?186012-I-Love-Frogs

Just had to correct you.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Some people here are paying way too much attention to the zapping game.

It's just a virtual number on display. Does your self-esteem suffer so much that it is directly affected by it? :rolleyes:

Please get a life.

You had always stayed out of any quarrels. You have all that accumulated points by not taking sides in heated debates and the fortuitous mess up during the forum's moving of the data base when individual rep points were in the hundred points bar. I have a strong power of recall so don't come Mother Theresaing around.

This not about points. This is about standing up to virtual bullies carrying virtual clubs. Don't put the blame on me if I happened to be well hung.

Laksaboy kenna warning liao.

Don't teach the king how to behave.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You had always stayed out of any quarrels. You have all that accumulated points by not taking sides in heated debates and the fortuitous mess up during the forum's moving of the data base when individual rep points were in the hundred points bar. I have a strong power of recall so don't come Mother Theresaing around.

This not about points. This is about standing up to virtual bullies carrying virtual clubs. Don't put the blame on me if I happened to be well hung.

Laksaboy has never minced his words and he always remained above the fray.

That's one part of him I like.

Compared to the bunch of gays here, macham heaven and earth!

One clone fuck laksaboy.
Next clone praise laksaboy.

sibei dishonest and no integrity....

whahahahahaha :biggrin:

Better not make too many enemies still need to leave some bridges unburnt. But it's so damn obvious i mean it's like someone wearing a gorilla mask and suit beating its chest acting like it's actually a gorilla and expecting the audience to believe it.

Anonymous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is a very good thread. I am impressed by the turf wars. Gives me a clearer picture of who vs who and which is the one who has been playing with clones and cry baby.

Absolutely amazing stuff.

Good job to all the participants.